30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'no' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to debate against Low Carb - No Fructose

Gday, my partner is not vegan and knows the person who runs, nofructose dot com. I want to be able to challenge her ideas on a scientific l…

Started by Terry Wet

6 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by RawVeganGamer

Vegan, Oil-Free Teff chips.... Can someone help me?

Hey Everyone! I am raw til 4 and love it! And while I still think fruit and starches are best, I miss chips and dip! I'm American, but liv…

Started by Valerie Bowden

0 Oct 10, 2015

8 months high carb and no changes

Hi everybody!So I have been eating high carb low fat vegan since November (so it's 8th month now) but I don't feel any changes. At first I…

Started by ursulae

11 May 5, 2015
Reply by ursulae

No Cook Oatmeal Recipe

I just posted a video about a super tasty no cook oatmeal recipe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPHgvgUGmOQ If you watch, please let m…

Started by Plant-Based

2 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Plant-Based

Why are Non-Vegan Guys so mean?

I was dating a non-vegan (there are no vegans in Iowa) and he broke up with me over a text because I was sad my friend died. What kind of p…

Started by Fruit Babe

30 Mar 8, 2015
Reply by Mikaela

Thinking on getting on antidepressants for a short time so I can get my life together...

(keeping it short trying not to rant) "I plan to take these (antidepressant) pills, accomplish my goals, get a steady job for a while, ease…

Started by Cash4Fruit

34 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Cash4Fruit

Minimal Beauty Routine (Are You Washing?)

I've decided to stop showering and washing my hair. I haven't used any kind of soap on my body for about a month and a half, no shampoo or…

Started by Evangeline Owen

21 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by Karissa

I Quit My Synthroid Medication

And I was feeling fantastic until harvesting started. Now I'm tired and groggy and sneezing all the time. My roommate thinks it's cuz I qui…

Started by Fruit Babe

0 Oct 3, 2014

how to go no poo ?

Im doing my second attempt with going no poo. first time I tried it I simply rinsed my hair with water, and it was a disaster ! my hair got…

Started by sannabanna

28 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by uwotm8

Oily hair and baking soda instead of shampoo

I have tried washing my hair with baking soda a few times now...its been a little over a week.  The first time I was amazed, 3 days later I…

Started by MetalCowgirl

22 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Bart M

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service