30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'move' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can I just move to Thailand..?

Hi, so I've been thinking about moving to Thailand or somewhere for a while. But I got sooo many questions I don't know who to ask. I'm 19…

Started by Essi

28 Dec 1, 2015
Reply by Sextain

Why dont we all move to the SAME city!

Please weigh in we could even install a food co-op or buying club together I have an idea for the PERFACT place but ill reviel that once i…

Started by Arron Rabbit

125 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Rus Talis

ROOMMATE IN ASHEVILLE NC? Anyone?

I really really really need to move out of my house, but can't afford to do so on my own. Sooo... anyone living in Asheville NC, or wants t…

Started by Vincenzi

0 May 29, 2014

Exercises

Hello there!  Two weeks ago I had a bike accident and can't really use my right hand. What types of exercises can I do at home? WebRep cu…

Started by Zuza Składanowska

0 Nov 14, 2013

how much exercise do one need on 811

Was just wondering how much exercise I will need living on 811 Right now i have summer holiday but i walk about 10 km every day and run abo…

Started by AngelicaIndelicato

5 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Wilmaz

My Country is in a crisis, what to do now?

Hey there,I am not really active on the forum but I am in need of help seriously. I was able to solve any problems that got in my path so f…

Started by Rixxon

8 Jun 23, 2013
Reply by Rawbert

Come live in friendly fruitarian house in Asheville, NC (or Santa Cruz, CA) :)

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested in maybe living in a drug-free home with a fruit-and-veggie and yogi/healer vibe in either Ash…

Started by joce

5 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by joce

811-Friendly Beachy U.S. Sweet Spots - Especially In Cali :)

I'm VERY open to traveling as much as possible (will WWOOF at first), but am also seeking a new homebase (been around Washington, DC, 5ish…

Started by joce!

9 May 16, 2011
Reply by Hummingbird

Im ready to move. South Florida or ATL Anyone?

So I been doing the raw deal for the past two years.  Needless to say much in my life has changed.  Bout 6 months ago I added a bit of cook…

Started by John Lemire

6 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by John Lemire

where to move?

dave pollard, an internet friend is going to be retiring and is contemplating where to spend his time. some of you may already be aware of…

Started by pradtf

3 May 4, 2009
Reply by BigG.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
6 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service