30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'metabolism' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why is Cyanocobalamin B12 Bad???

Hi Everyone! I know it has a small percentage of cyanide in it but it is too small to be actually harmful. So what is the difference? Also…

Started by Sophie Allica

1 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Sextain

metabolism speeding up TOO MUCH? Help please

Hi everyone, I have an issue with ...poo. I'm HCLFV, my partner on the other hand, unfortunately is an omnivore and is not very eager to ch…

Started by MangoChick

4 May 23, 2015
Reply by Windlord

New and a buddy?

Hello, I'm a 13 year old female, I am going to go rawtill4, I am a little scared of weight gain due to my past anorexia... Not severe but s…

Started by Shelby Rooks

1 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Krystal Martinez

How Screwed am I? (thyroid problems)

So I just watched Durian Riders video on how Kayla's Diet program will screw up your thyroid and you shouldn't take the medication, just ca…

Started by Fruit Babe

13 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Ray

Lonely Beginning of Raw Till 4

Hello friends! I've done a lot of research prior to beginning Raw Till 4, and it's almost a week since I've begun it, but I am feeling the…

Started by Pip Cookie

9 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Pip Cookie

Why one gain MUST READ!!!

An In-Depth Discussion of Metabolic Types and the Transition To Health You will need to go through what I call the transition to restore yo…

Started by Sally Pusch

5 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by CarrieAnn

To Give You Motivation!

Hi everyone, I posted this a few minutes ago, but don't think it shows up in feed for some reason. Just want to give everyone the option to…

Started by Hannah's Gone BaNaNaS!

6 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Raw Rebellion

tired / depression / parasites / fasting / blood-test : thoughts? <3

Hi guys,I have experienced feeling deeply tired and slightly depressed quite often during the last few months. I find it hard to get up in…

Started by Leonie VH

9 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Burning fat on HCRV diet

It may seem confusing that people manage to lose significant amounts of fat on a high calorie/ high carb diet. The reason for this is usual…

Started by Crapa Pelada

6 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Crapa Pelada

Age 40+ Testimonials Needed!

Fellow fruities, I would appreciate your help! My dad is having a hard time with his health lately (mainly loosing weight, even after star…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

15 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Windlord

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
4 hours ago
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
20 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
OrganicMark posted a status
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service