30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'medication' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Antidepressants that help with anxiety (SSRI)

Both my mom and my counselor think that medication would help cure my depression.  It's not getting much better, and it will only get worse…

Started by Laura Marie

30 May 10, 2016
Reply by Laura Marie

3 months in Suriname!

Hey Guys, I'll be skipping the grey Belgium winter in October-November-December this year,I'll be staying/working in tropical Suriname. I…

Started by Jolien Vermeersch

2 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Jolien Vermeersch

Sick!

Okay, so I came down with a very bad sinus infection, and I am being forced to take Avelox, a super strong antibiotic because I am allergic…

Started by Emily Leto

6 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Emily Leto

eczema on a high carb vegan diet

Hi, So I have been experiencing some moderate to severe cases of eczema for the past year. For some background, i had eczema growing up. It…

Started by lahna vanderbush

0 Jun 13, 2015

How do you get rid of hypothyroid?

I have hashimoto's thyroiditis and I'm currently taking synthroid for it and I have been for 10 years. I want to stop but I need advice and…

Started by Fruit Babe

0 Apr 10, 2015

How Screwed am I? (thyroid problems)

So I just watched Durian Riders video on how Kayla's Diet program will screw up your thyroid and you shouldn't take the medication, just ca…

Started by Fruit Babe

13 Mar 7, 2015
Reply by Ray

Thinking on getting on antidepressants for a short time so I can get my life together...

(keeping it short trying not to rant) "I plan to take these (antidepressant) pills, accomplish my goals, get a steady job for a while, ease…

Started by Cash4Fruit

34 Jan 11, 2015
Reply by Cash4Fruit

I Quit My Synthroid Medication

And I was feeling fantastic until harvesting started. Now I'm tired and groggy and sneezing all the time. My roommate thinks it's cuz I qui…

Started by Fruit Babe

0 Oct 3, 2014

Cutting Out Thyroid Medication

So over the last 10 months my thyroid medication levels have been needing to be dropped.  I have hypothyroid and I'm currently at 112mg I w…

Started by Fruit Babe

9 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Anxiety-based disorders, Depersonalisation and Derealism

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has experienced decrease or complete elimination of anxiety based disorders on this lifestyle? Since ea…

Started by Georgie Readhead

5 May 24, 2014
Reply by Georgie Readhead

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service