30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'meal' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Creamy Low Fat Raw Vegan Dill Chowder

http://thegaychickwiththeblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/creamy-low-fat-raw-vegan-dill-chowder.html Nom! I love savory green soups, and this is…

Started by Kati Sharp

0 Jan 30, 2013

Once-A-Week Raw Meals?

When it comes to meal planning, has anyone mastered quick & easy ways to prepare meals at least 5 days in advance for the week.   I fo…

Started by OilsAnna

7 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by OilsAnna

Day in the life....

Hello everyone, I am new to 811 and really wanted to hear how everyone puts there day together in reference to food. Mono-meals sound like…

Started by VeganBodyTM

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by VeganBodyTM

Do you think it's a good idea to have a final goodbye warm food meal?

I'm starting raw on Monday,  I know people always say JUST START RIGHT NOW but I love the idea of a fresh new beginning.  I eat mostly raw…

Started by Natt Smith

18 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Natt Smith

Terrified waiting for test results (long)

Hello all! I don't normally post here, but I'm usually lurking around and reading tons... :) Right now I'm in a bind and I'm freaking out!…

Started by Corrtney

61 May 17, 2012
Reply by Greenmama

What to tell a nutritionist?

Hey everybody! So I have an appointment with my nutritionist and medical doctor this afternoon where we will be talking about my diet.  Bec…

Started by Corrtney

17 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by Corrtney

Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas

I'm new to the vegan lifestyle... and I must admit, I haven't quite made the transition 100%  I will usually go days w/out eating meat (not…

Started by kakarrot

4 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Windlord

Mono-meal challenge!

So I'm finally going 100% mono, except my salads. I'm so excited!   Anyone joining me?   Can't wait to have the mangoes in my belly!

Started by Jayme Joy

32 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by M ♦

HIGHEST INTAKE OF BANANA IN 1 DAY??

HELLO friends,,,i wanted to ask whats is your record of eating bananas ,,a day,,and how much do you feel is alright average for you?? iam a…

Started by dhyan yogindra

20 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by billy bob

One Meal a Day? - I rather die.

Does anyone have an idea what this lady is talking about? She thinks HUNGER IS GOOD, and that we should weigh ourselves everyday to check…

Started by Jayme Joy

7 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Rawfruitygoddess

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service