30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'meal' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mono meals: My take

Today i'm having my first mono meal throughout the day. Let's see, how i feel. This amounts can be increased.  8:00 5 Bana…

Started by Espirito

9 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Espirito

Eating more calories from cooked meal than fruit

Hi everyone, so today is day 11 for me on raw til 4 and im feeling great! But I have a question, Im only 15 and my dad supports my raw til…

Started by rawtil4dolfin

6 May 29, 2014
Reply by rawtil4dolfin

Is 90/5/5 bad?

I'm new!!! I need some advise/help/mentoring here please!!I have been 100% raw this whole week (YAY) but I can't seem to break 90/5/5 ... w…

Started by Andria Sperry

8 Mar 17, 2014
Reply by Luk

3000g of berries yesterday :0

So I bought a full case(Driscoll's, 12 packs) of organic raspberries, a few packs of organic blackberries and 2 packs of organic blueberrie…

Started by Vinnick Ashton Cleu

6 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by Vinnick Ashton Cleu

Super Creamy Green Protein Pasta

This is super yummy, I can't wait to make it this spring when peas are actually in season lol! http://thegaychickwiththeblog.blogspot.com/

Started by Kati Sharp

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Sonja

Food-meal-fruit picture exchange

Share what you eat and be an inspiration for others!  take a picture of your meal and post it here.

Started by Simon Opaski

0 Jan 16, 2014

Flavorful Fat-Free Parsley Tomato Pasta

This is so awesome and savory and astonishingly flavorful!  It's an excellent option when you don't feel like adding overt fats to your sa…

Started by Kati Sharp

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Statrolis

starchy carbs and fats in the morning rather than the evening help curb hunger? Or what filling fruits keep u full longest?

I'm new to this lifestyle and haven't figured out how to stay full. I'll eat a whole cantaloupe, or 5 mangoes or 6 bananas only to find mys…

Started by Jenm

8 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Freshtival

Meal planning

So, I have just eaten a meal of 5 mangoes, 1 kilo of grpes and 5 bananas. It is 5pm now and I'm going to eat veggies salad. Should I wait o…

Started by Evgeny

3 May 18, 2013
Reply by Zesty lime

Monomeal fruit suggestions for a beginner?

Hi everyone! A beginner here trying to get into a healthier lifestyle. I've been vegetarian for a few moths and I'd like to take it to the…

Started by Nuria Medina

13 Apr 27, 2013
Reply by Nuria Medina

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
23 hours ago
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Tuesday
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
Jun 10

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service