30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'mango' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mango Feasting and Intense Emotions

During mango season, I joyfully feast on mangoes that are local, organic, and naturally ripened. Many of the mangos I eat are from the tree…

Started by Anna Zgambo

1 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by ednshell

The Eden Fruitarian Guidebook, by Mango Wodzak NOW OUT!!!!!

I want to invite you to join me in celebrating Mango Wodzak's new book The Eden Fruitarian Guidebook with one foreword written by me, yours…

Started by Michael Lanfield

0 Feb 4, 2016

fruitarian costa rica holiday

Hi everyone! Towards the end of March (23rd) I'm going to Costa Rica with 2 friends. We land in San Jose and then we'll decide on the spot…

Started by Jojo Marion

2 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by luciano

Tropical Fruit, Hawaii Work Exchange!

Aloha everyone! My name is Allan Yoza and I run an organic noni farm on the Big Island of Hawaii! We grow lots of organic, mostly wild, fr…

Started by Dharma Farms Hawaii

64 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by HannahBanana

The best smoothie ever

Just made the best smoothie ever! I'm in love with my banana/date-smoothies but seriously, this was amazing. I blended 3 cherimoyas, 250…

Started by Camilla Frånberg

6 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Charlotte Varney

Fruity in Thailand - A facebook group

Heyo! I'm travelling through Thailand with my brother for the third time, and plan to stay here a few months. Thailand is an awesome place…

Started by Mads TSGJ

2 May 9, 2014
Reply by Mads TSGJ

Easter Lunch!!

Started by Get Raw Vegan

1 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Get Raw Vegan

Recent fruit deals in England

Just wanted to share my purchase today so other brits can keep the faith and see fruit is affordable here too!   Went to Smithfield market…

Started by Lee Price

16 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Lee Price

Exotic and rare fruit documentary - The Nature of things David Suzuki

Hey all! First post here! Hope I'm posting in the right sub topic. I was researching all the fruit of the world and found the ice cream bea…

Started by Gina

0 Oct 22, 2013

5 Day Raw Challenge Day 1 - What did you eat today?

It's the first day of the 5 day raw vegan challenge! Here is what I ate: Breakfast: 3 Large Cantaloupes Lunch: 6 Mango Smoothie Snack: 3 Ma…

Started by Michelle

1 Oct 1, 2013
Reply by Megan Theory

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service