30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'lfrv' (140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Blender

I am really wanting to finally throw down the money and get a high end blender (e.g. Vitamix).  Anybody have some words of wisdom, raves, s…

Started by William Baldwin

7 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by jim whit

Carrot Fries!

Check these babies out and please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!  Browse my blog to learn how I healed my 7-15 year life prognosis with…

Started by rawfuli

0 Mar 9, 2016

Fresh & Simple Raw Vegan Salad Recipe

You don’t want to miss out on trying this simple raw vegan salad recipe! I'm tired of overcomplicated raw vegan recipes that use 57 differe…

Started by Robert K

0 Apr 21, 2015

How long does it take to finish detoxing and heal on this diet?!

I was a lfrv 2 years ago and ultimately failed due to lacking calories. And now after going through every diet imaginable trying to heal my…

Started by Anthony M

43 Feb 28, 2015
Reply by VeganVegan

Raw Valentine's Day ♥ (recipes!)

Want to prepare something ultra delicious for your special someone? I have prepared a few low fat and raw vegan recipes that are just perfe…

Started by Tiasha Slana

2 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Tiasha Slana

Question: Do raw steel cut oats have any place in 80/10/10?

Hello, Just transitioning here from Vegetarian to 80/10/10.  I really like soaking some steel cut oats in water overnight and having that…

Started by Amanda Lyn

16 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by James bananaman Bailey

NEW Recipe eBook 21 Days Raw, SALE only $10!

Hi Everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know that I've just released a new recipe ebook, 21 Days Raw, that I've been working on for a ve…

Started by Erin Volentine

0 Dec 20, 2014

LFRVrecipes.com - new community with lfrv recipes!

Hi all! I would like to invite you to LFRVrecipes.com - a new community with user-submitted low fat raw vegan recipes. ♥ You can:- browse…

Started by Tiasha Slana

1 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tiasha Slana

winter gathering for the creation of a fruitarian community in Costa-Rica!

Hello dear fruit heads of the world! Gathering for the creation of the fruitarian community  in Costa-Rica!! Its with pleasure that I invit…

Started by Pom

41 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Luz René

Why Do I Eat Raw?

Started by The Raw Monkey

3 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Eli

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
4 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
4 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
5 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
5 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
6 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
20 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
23 hours ago
23 hours ago
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service