30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'jobs' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Today society, jobs and people

Hi Everyone! Rant incoming, i think for the first time in my life i'm making this thoughts of mine public, i hope not to offend anybody but…

Started by Orenji

7 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by Orenji

Any travel agents here??

I've been pestering my mom about how I'm dying to have a job that allows me to travel, but she doesn't think my eating habits are realistic…

Started by Christygee

0 Jan 7, 2015

I LOST IT today...

DR's video "Why Do We Emotionally Eat" was featured in my watch page, it was definitely a sign from the universe, it was exactly what I nee…

Started by FortWorthFamous

9 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Sun Fruit Dan

Anyone Else??

So, I am in the position of being in a job that I hate. I have been looking for work for a very long time and have been lucky enough to ge…

Started by JadeSparX

5 May 7, 2014
Reply by Eva L

HCRV Lifestyle friendly jobs.

I have been following a HCRV (raw til 4 type vegan diet, i cheat sometimes) for almost a year now. A month ago I quit my job as a bartender…

Started by Kevin calderon

4 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Pixie

Any Software Engineers out there?

Hello! I am a backend engineer living in SF. Any Software Engineer frugs out there? There are a couple in SF. Anyways I was thinking of tak…

Started by Juliet

0 Dec 2, 2013

Steve Jobs died because he was vegan!

I was just told by my mom that Steve Jobs died from being a vegan. Well, she heard it from someone else... now I did my own research and it…

Started by Taylor Thornhill

17 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Fruit is Fuel

Ashton Kutcher hospitalized because of "Fruitarian Diet"

I was kind of annoyed by this article, not because it criticizes the fruitarian lifestyle but because I felt that there was an implication…

Started by Jumping Sage

13 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Steve

Fruit Killed Steve Jobs!!

Just had to comment on the "fruit accelerated Steve Jobs' death" theory.   http://www.westonaprice.org/blogs/kdaniel/2011/12/27/ivegetarian

Started by Ewen Lewis

0 Jun 24, 2012

Jobs of 30BADers...What Do You Do For A Living?

One of the problems many of us face when we learn about proper nutrition and decide to fully commit to eating right is the cost of large am…

Started by Nickalas Angel

64 May 26, 2012
Reply by Stacey

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service