30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'island' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BANANA ISLAND HELP?

Hey y'all, I and on banana island and I like to cut up my bananas and put it in banana milk (bananas and water). I like to heat up the bana…

Started by Katie Small

6 Dec 12, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

Sweet potatoes vs white potatoes

Which one is healthier and why? Thinking of starting the acclaimed potato diet/cleanse tomorrow and need to know what kind of potatoes to b…

Started by venusinfaux

5 Feb 7, 2016
Reply by Sweet Thing

Banana island

Hi everyone! I've come to banana island to fix lots of digestive issues, constipation and skin issues. I've been rt4 for 6 months and was g…

Started by Elyse

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by KorKat

Calling on Fruity Friends that live in HAWAII!

Hello Loves! I will be arriving in Hilo on April 8th at night :)  I have a place to stay April 19 for the duration of the Big Island Frui…

Started by Jennelle LeMoine

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Windlord

red poooop on watermelon island

So it's day 3 of watermelon island for me and I feel great, fairly calm and clear headed! However, I was thrown off for a moment by my brig…

Started by Laura W

4 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Brian James MacClellan

Transition or cold turkey?

I'm ready to start this HCRV diet, but I was wondering if I should transition into it slowly or start eating strict 811 right away? I'd lik…

Started by Mia Chandler

10 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Taka

WWOOF in Hawaii!

Aloha! I'll be traveling to Hawaii in January and want to WWOOF for about 4-5 months. Have you gone WWOOFing in Hawaii? Do you have recomme…

Started by Aly A

6 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by Dana C.

Too many ripe bananas?!

Hi everyone!  I am kind of freaking out... I bought a 40lb case of bananas on Friday and was so excited! I started banana island on Sunday,…

Started by VeganRunner

4 Sep 2, 2014
Reply by _

September 2014 ~ Banana Island Retreat

Hello all!!! I have been wanting to do a Banana Island for 30 days and have noticed a few others have the same desires!  So let's get toget…

Started by LouLou Luvv

2 Sep 1, 2014
Reply by LouLou Luvv

Watermelon doesn't work for me?

Every time i have watermelon for breakfast - this is a whole, medium watermelon so like 800-1000 calories, i end up full but still hungry?…

Started by Hidey G

7 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Limax Maximus

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service