30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'inspiration' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In Need of a Really Good Retreat!!! :)

Hello Everyone! I was wondering if any of you knew of any good retreats, college programs, or any other kind of programs :) The kind of ret…

Started by Eevee Bae

5 May 8, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Encourage My Mom to Go Vegan!

I just had a nice, long talk with my mom about veganism and she wants to transition into this lifestyle.  I would really love it if this c…

Started by Julie Wittenberg

2 Apr 15, 2016
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

What's up gang!

What's up vegan gang, my name is Wippe and I'm from Finland. Been vegan now for almost 1.5 years and the diet and the amazingly inspiration…

Started by Wippe

0 Jan 2, 2016

instagram!

I love following raw vegans on instagram for that extra source of inspiration! Comment and tell me your usernames so I can follow you! Min…

Started by Tara Hughes

43 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Andrea Balzis

experienced weight gain, then loss?

I was hoping to here testimonials/stories from those who have been on the high carb diet more long term.  i've heard a lot of stories of pp…

Started by californiantrying

3 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by californiantrying

Keep death in mind it's going to happen to you and everyone you love

Keep death in mind it's going to happen to you and everyone you love.  This is sad and also motivating :)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?

Started by HEAVY MANNERS

0 Aug 6, 2014

A special THANK YOU note to Harley and Freelee <3

I know Durianrider and Freelee might not read this but I just want to put it out there so anyone reading this can see how grateful I am to…

Started by Sunny

7 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Brad Ramsay

30 BAD Booth!?

Hey fruity people! I live right on the boardwalk of Venice Beach, California, which is a major tourist destination and bustling street of…

Started by Brittany Cohen

2 Feb 8, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Skinny should NOT be the goal.

Healthy should be the goal. Happy should be the goal. Vibrant should be the goal. Confident should be the goal.       Did you know th…

Started by Michelle

4 Sep 6, 2013
Reply by Brad Ramsay

What is your Mantra??????????

I have been thinking about this alot for the past few days and want to see what other people say to themselves to get through the tough tim…

Started by drrdave2711

1 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Chloe

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
22 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service