30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'how' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why I initially gained 60 lbs on the High Carb Vegan Diet

Hey everyone! I'm starting this discussion because I feel it is important to share what can happen and WHY if you come to this unlimited c…

Started by Nutrition by Victoria

49 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Potato Binger

Breakouts..Acne..6 months..Is it still "Detox"?

I have been 100% lfrv for 6 months now and I am still experiencing what I believe to be "detox" in the form of acne.  My face has always be…

Started by Brittany

102 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

How Much Added Sugar Is Too Much?

Okay so I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with Michael Greger MD he's a Vegan and provide tons of brilliant information about our lifes…

Started by Marlz

0 Nov 24, 2014

How body burns fat when you are carbed up?

Hello! I have a question what somebody asked me and i realised i dont know the right answer to this. Maybe you can help me out? :). How do…

Started by Elisa Oras

18 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Elisa Oras

VEGAN 1 YEAR TOADY!!

Brief point summary: Initial goal: 1 year to become vegan; a vision of my own personal optimal health with no real idea on further moral va…

Started by FruitN Veg

6 Jun 22, 2014
Reply by FruitN Veg

Carbs make me bloated?

Whenever I eat a high fat plant diet I never feel bloated, but high-carb leaves me bloated all the time, how come? 

Started by Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev

15 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Jesus Christ

Whole sale produce (Utah)

Does anyone know how exactly you can get whole sale produce in salt Lake city area? I'm having trouble doing this and finding cheap deals…

Started by Brett

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Melissa Johnson

Raw for 11 months -from bulimia to HCRV

Hey guys!   I have been a member of 30 bananas a day for a long time now and I have been reading the inspirational stories here to keep me…

Started by Mette Marit

7 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Shi Yun

Calories for optimum weight loss

So a lot of people are wondering how many calories people here eat to loose weight. So I'm making this page to help people figure out the a…

Started by BananaJoe

0 May 18, 2013

How Many Calories for a Male Doing Muslce Building Workouts? Meal suggestions

Hi Im starting to count my calories using cronometer. I want to know whats the best amount of calories for me to build muscle as Im current…

Started by Peter James Kirkpatrick

3 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by Justin Morgan

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
fruity78 posted a discussion
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 12

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service