30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'highcarb' (4)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone up to join me or send some support?

I am a college student and I have been vegan for three years but the food I have to eat with my meal plan have made me gain weight and feel…

Started by Alexis Rozzell

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Michael Taube

Australian Morning Show Makes Fun of Vegans for not eating Baby lambs

Started by Martin Louis

1 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Going Raw is Worth it

This is just my 3rd day raw, but I already feel much better. I love the results I'm seeing and feeling. I was adding probably too much salt…

Started by Elsa

24 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Joseph Gregory

In a Sticky Situation...

Hey everyone! So, i've only been a Raw Til 4 Vegan since the 25th of May, but I still need to tell my dad, step-mom, and step-sisters that…

Started by Livy Lime

12 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Livy Lime

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service