30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'hand' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying a SECOND HAND Bike?

Hey guys Selling my old second hand bike to buy a new sports model, don't have alot of moneyso it'll be a second hand one for sure. I'm re…

Started by Jolien Vermeersch

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

Toilet hygiene and Anti-bacterial handwash?

Hygienically speaking, it is important to wash your hands after using the toilet with some sort of anti-bacterial soap or handwash... Is it…

Started by Vegan Elliot

2 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Dominic

wooden sliver! is it ok to leave in?

i got a sliver in my hand thats really small and i cant get it out. would it be fine to leave in? do our bodies get rid of that kinda stuff…

Started by Nathan Pritchard

2 May 10, 2013
Reply by Nathan Pritchard

MANUAL BLENDER? No electricity, how to make smoothies?

Greetings!  I am in a situation where I will, most likely, live with little electricity (solar power), and at times with none. I'm usually…

Started by Fruits'n'Herbs

15 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Fruits'n'Herbs

Best Juicer for Leafy Greens??

What type of juicer do you recommend for leafy greens/vegetables?  I feel the need to juice for a bit but have never juiced before so I'm n…

Started by Bristol

32 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by John

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service