30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What to plant in my community garden?

hey guys, So I'm new to gardening and I'm gonna be going to be spending some time @ the community garden @ my university. The guy I talked…

Started by Theo (coolnature88)

12 Apr 21, 2016
Reply by Theo (coolnature88)

vegan / raw permaculture course?

Hey, im searching for a vegan or even raw vegan permaculture course out there ... preferably a PDC (perma design course)?  The only one tha…

Started by Holi

0 Oct 6, 2015

PLANT FRUIT TREES!

I'm living on 5 acres in Southern Louisiana and have recently been buying lots of tiny fruit trees and planting them.  In 5 to 10 years, th…

Started by Erin Volentine

17 May 4, 2015
Reply by Caveivore

NorthEast Brooklyn Vegans unite!!! Bushwick/Bedstuy!

Let's start carpools to New Generation! Want to plan interesting pro-earthling discussion/activist groups? How about helping out a pet adop…

Started by Lor A

0 Aug 10, 2014

"Are You Sure You're a Vegan?" — Fruit-Powered Digest

Matthew David asks us to closely examine whether some of us are the vegans we think we are in his first column for Fruit-Powered Digest. "…

Started by Brian Rossiter

1 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Made

What to Do With Tons of Burgundy Okra?

I like snacking on young okra, but I went on vacation for a week and returned home to loads of mature red okra pods on my beloved plants. M…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

1 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Windlord

Gardening in South Florida/Zone 10

I have a couple above ground planter boxes and I want to start growing some food in them soon. Sadly I don't have space for fruit trees whi…

Started by Rachel Shawe

0 Nov 6, 2012

Lovely movie about natural orchards

www.backtoedenfilm.com is a site with a free movie to watch. I was literally drooling looking at the stunning video of the most gorgeous lo…

Started by Yogaranka

5 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Logan Holloway

RU missing out on a most basic human experience?

Feel free to copy, paste, post, repost, publish, and republish this list: What could possibly be more basic to human survival and existence…

Started by John McCabe

2 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Happy Raw Vegan

Never buy celery again!!!

I came across this great idea that I have never heard of before. You can re-grow a whole head of celery from the bottom of an old one!  C…

Started by Mango Meg

9 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Maite

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service