30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'fruits' (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costa Rica Fruit Festival - Over 40 Varieties of Fruit!!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8LLaHRjrMQ Come immerse yourself into jungle living with us at Punta Mona this September 16th-23rd…

Started by Brittney Johnson

2 Jul 7, 2016
Reply by Claudio Santana

WARNING: raw vegan ogres to invade Bali!

Hey fellow fruit & veggie lovers! WARNING: raw vegan ogres will invade Pemuteran 10-17 April! This group of about 12 individuals has…

Started by Vincent

1 Apr 20, 2016
Reply by Edward

Been to or live in Mexico City?

I am going to be traveling to Mexico City in December for a few days and wondering if there are any really good raw and or vegan restaurant…

Started by Jesi Di

0 Oct 15, 2015

VITAMIN A OVERDOSE? Seriously?

My hands' and feet's sole are yellowish. I do rawtill4. 12 bananas, a lot of pineapple and rice, broccoli, lettuce leaves and lentis in one…

Started by Fruity Girl

14 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by applecore

Should people die for eating animal products?

So, I watched Freelee's video "What do you think?" She mentions that people who know the truth but continue to eat animal products should d…

Started by Emily Leto

16 Jul 20, 2015
Reply by YanasBananas

Fruit storage refrigerator unit

Hi guys, Anyone found a good refrigerator unit that keeps fruits and veggies to last more than a few days in summer?   I can only go to the…

Started by Dustin

0 Jul 17, 2015

GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP! BANANAS WON'T FREEZE???

Have you ever had the same problem? I bought like 10 kilos o ripe bananas and I decided to freeze the half of them. But the problem is that…

Started by Fruity Girl

5 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Cristina

Can we talk about what meat-eaters say to me?

They keep telling me that there were tribes that would eat meat and tribes that would eat plants and that tribes who ate meat would always…

Started by Fruity Girl

13 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Fruity Girl

Thailand - tips\wwoof\hclf\travel partners?!

hey fruities :) ill be getting to bkk in 1 week and i have absolutely no plans.  I was hoping to get some general tips on what to eat, and…

Started by Henya Mania

0 Nov 18, 2014

Tropical Fruit, Hawaii Work Exchange!

Aloha everyone! My name is Allan Yoza and I run an organic noni farm on the Big Island of Hawaii! We grow lots of organic, mostly wild, fr…

Started by Dharma Farms Hawaii

64 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by HannahBanana

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion Worried about my cadence.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Francisca's discussion Should I Eat before or after riding?!?
yesterday
Paul Wieringa replied to Koby Alexander Byerly's discussion First Crash! Advice on keeping it together during recovery.
yesterday
Paul Wieringa posted a discussion
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"US Existing Home Sales Slump For 13th Straight Month #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UPQZyH"
Monday
Stephen James's photo was featured
Monday
Profile Iconnarinder singh, Steve99 and Akira joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
Windlord's 2 photos were featured
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
Sunday
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
Saturday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
Saturday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
Saturday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
Saturday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Apr 19

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service