30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'fruitarian' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chirimoyas

Hello everybody! I just bought 5 kgs of gorgeous local organic chirimoyas…and they are soooo ripe that I'm gonna gladly travel to Chirimoya…

Started by manzana

1 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by SuperduperCucumberLover!..=)

HELP!!!Question about overt fats!!Any other teens out there?????

Hi, I was just wondering if there were any other teens out there, as I'm 13 (almost 14) years old, and I think I'm the youngest on this sit…

Started by Alyssa

3 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Rudy

Raw Foods that Get You Excited!!! (blissed out, inspired, full of love!!!)

OK Yeah this is like the other discussion that is going right now but that one is about 955 so I thought maybe people would want to add per…

Started by SuperduperCucumberLover!..=)

21 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by gmb

What would your perfect fruit utopia be like?

If you lived in a perfect fruity world, what would it look like? Describe the people that would be there, the fruit, the nature, anything t…

Started by Laura Wood

12 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by kat green

Anyone going to the Fruitarian Festival in France this summer?

Hi!I was wondering if anyone was going to the Fruitarian festival in Brittany, France this year! I was planning to go and would love to mee…

Started by Aj

54 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Jesse Purtle

RAW Presentation for Class Anyone Want to Submit

I'm doing a speech on raw living for a college assignment, and I would love to talk to some of you to get more information, or see if there…

Started by Laura Wood

6 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Ste

Books or any other material about the Fruitarian Doctor Dr. O.L.M. Abramowski

I found out that Abramowski wrote some books about a fruitarian diet.I bought one that's called Fruitarian Diet &Physical Rejuvenation…

Started by FruiTanya

0 Apr 25, 2010

Fruitarianism: an ideal to strive for?

What's your opinion? Is fruitarianism(in this context: 811rv minus greens and salad dressings) the end goal we should have in mind? Would t…

Started by Joy Lynn

10 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Joy Lynn

VegSource Referencing - Fruitarianism

i've been curious to hear dr. graham's opinion on fruitarianism both long term and short (a month or few month span).. this is something th…

Started by Ryan Lewis

9 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Paul

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
7 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
7 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
8 hours ago
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
8 hours ago
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
9 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
23 hours ago
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
yesterday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Wednesday
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Tuesday
Tuesday
Tuesday
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Tuesday
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Tuesday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
Tuesday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service