30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Answers to questions from family and friends!

So I had a questioning from my sister on the phone because she heard I was eating alot of bananas. However I don't think I answered as well…

Started by Raw Rainbow

6 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Josh Phillips

Key West fruit finds, fruity friends or good foraging?

Hi guys,   Hope all is well.   Wanted to send out a quick shout-out to see if anyone knows of any good fruity places in Key West, or is goi…

Started by Brian Greco

0 Apr 21, 2011

Smell is Not the Same as Taste

As a newbie to the raw diet it takes courage to take it on. To say that I am going to make a positive change to spite the enduring struggle…

Started by Rich 2.0

11 Oct 5, 2010
Reply by hellcat

Is there anyone on here who's on aim?

Is anyone on here who is on AIM? i'd love to talk to people via instant messenger who are raw vegans my aim is cooldeesir feel free to list…

Started by David

5 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Josh Fossgreen

Indonesia, Bali, from 31 of December 2009 to 8 of January 2010

Hi! One more trip. Now to Indonesia. I would like to met up with raw vegan fruitlovers there, share fruity spirit, spend time together and…

Started by Fruit Eater

0 Dec 17, 2009

Do you know who your neighbor is?

Kind of a "WHAT?" title I know lol. But do you know who's closest to you? I don't mean metaphorically or emotionally (although that's goo…

Started by Crabby Cancer

20 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Eric D.

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
1 hour ago
allie posted a discussion
5 hours ago
allie posted a photo
5 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
21 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
22 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service