30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I can't deal with people who are undercarbed?

The longer I stay on this lifestyle, the more irritated I get with people who starve themselves to "lose weight". they are always on edge a…

Started by berny7

2 May 29, 2014
Reply by Scarlett

Anyone here from New Orleans?

I am feeling really alone in this huge raw-less world. Especially now that people only hang out to do a crawfish boil. "oh you can just eat…

Started by rachelanne2007

0 May 23, 2014

Hello from around the world !

Hello everyone !  My name's Nathalie and I come from all over the place ! Anyways I'm raw till 4 and I'm just looking for people with whom…

Started by Nathalie

2 May 18, 2014
Reply by fruity_chinadoll

Food for Gatherings

So yesterday i had my birthday party and i made tacos.. and still had to serve meat cuz none of my friends are vegan or vegetarian... so i…

Started by Fruit Babe

0 Mar 17, 2014

Any Lincoln Nebraska HCRV Out There?

Hey everyone, I am fairly new to this lifestyle and looking for people from my area to support one another! I would love to know if I am se…

Started by Brittany

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Looking for Raw Food / High Carb Enthusiats in Philadelphia Pennsylvania Area

I know there have to be people in the city who are into this lifestyle, but I am having a hard time finding events or meetups where I can a…

Started by Jesse Switzer

3 Jan 19, 2014
Reply by Kitty Lover

Hi all!! Jackie from Northern Ireland here :D

Hi all!!! I would love to make friends within this lifestyle and find support. I'm a 22yr fine art sculpture student at University who has…

Started by Jacqueline Jane Rock

5 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Laudrup

Hi all!! Jackie from Northern Ireland here :D

Hi all!!! I would love to make friends within this lifestyle and find support. I'm a 22yr fine art sculpture student at University who has…

Started by Jacqueline Jane Rock

0 Dec 18, 2013

Does anyone have a copy of 'Making friends with your food' (6 DVD program) that they would like to sell?

Hi, I am looking to buy 'Making friends with your food' (6 DVD program by Prof Rozalind Gruben & dr doug) and was wondering whether an…

Started by Cherry Sweet

2 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Cherry Sweet

I'm afraid to tell my family/friends I'm eating HCRV…

I started transitioning in to a HCRV diet only about a month ago.  First couple weeks i just changed my breakfast.  Just this week i starte…

Started by Sky Diaz

21 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sky Diaz

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service