30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'friends' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegans in Cape Town

Hi lovelies, I live in Cape Town (only for a year now) and have been vegan for 6 months but I don't know anyone else that is vegan so if an…

Started by Jess McLaren

0 Feb 6, 2015

I need friends :(

lol! I have friends, but they aren't vegan and they don't really support the lifestyle. Today I got in a fight with them because they don't…

Started by Rebecca

5 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by Rebecca

i need motivation!

I am a surfer, skater, yogi, weight lifter, and lover of running in the sand at the beach. Lately though, I have gained some weight due to…

Started by Zoey Vagner

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by bryana jack

Oregon and Washington

I'm currently on a road trip and my next stop is Oregon and then on to Washington. I love the pacific northwest but I've never been there v…

Started by Joseph Miller

1 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Windlord

New Here and Seeking Help!

Hi, all.  I am SO excited to be a part of this site.  I started Raw til Four in May of this year (drinking my banana smoothie as we speak).…

Started by Jenny

0 Sep 30, 2014

Any raw vegans in Knoxville?

I don't have any vegan friends in my area (much less raw vegan). I'd love to meet some like-minded people! :)

Started by mangoberry

3 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Brittany Biggerstaff

NorthEast Brooklyn Vegans unite!!! Bushwick/Bedstuy!

Let's start carpools to New Generation! Want to plan interesting pro-earthling discussion/activist groups? How about helping out a pet adop…

Started by Lor A

0 Aug 10, 2014

Central Park FruitLuck on July 26th! Let's meet at Columbus Circle at 2pm!

Hi all! I wanted to invite you all to a FruitLuck in Central Park in NYC on July 26th.  We will meet at Columbus Circle at 2pm with some t…

Started by Amy LP

1 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Bryan

Need someone to help guide and collaborate on my vegan diet!

Hello everyone! I'm so excited to be here because i'm passionate about health and I'm so fortunate to have learned about the vegan diet sta…

Started by Ariel

3 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Cassy

Frustrated in Nebraska!!!!!!

I live in Lincoln, Nebraska where everyone is a happy meat and dairy eater. Nebraska is a big beef and farming state, and it is driving me…

Started by Taylee

24 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by PamjPamj

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service