30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'foods' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Whole sale produce (Utah)

Does anyone know how exactly you can get whole sale produce in salt Lake city area? I'm having trouble doing this and finding cheap deals…

Started by Brett

1 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Melissa Johnson

Why are fatty foods comforting?

I'm talking about healthy fats. Raw nuts, avocados etc.A few weeks ago I couldn't get any fruit and that tempted me to buy one of my favori…

Started by Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Jesus Christ

Any type 1 diabetics here doing 80/10/10?

Hi, just wanting to chat to any type 1 diabetics doing 811 or something similar to heal their diabetes and how that's working for them? One…

Started by Georgia

10 Feb 5, 2014
Reply by Vincenzi

nutrients in fruit and vegetables declining?

i thought you guys would be interested in this. Declining fruit and vegetable nutrient composition The bad new about magnesium food source…

Started by Marcelo

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by LucidTV

Chemical breakdown of foods... highly interesting

From and more at:  http://jameskennedymonash.wordpress.com/category/infographics/ingredients-infographics/

Started by LucidTV

0 Jan 21, 2014

need some help/advice

hey guys my name is romeo and im 17 years old guy who is vegan for half a year now every time i try to go raw and eat around like 20 banana…

Started by romeo

7 Aug 23, 2013
Reply by Fruit of Life

I have a feeling I am a bit undercarbed.

I've been really relaxed about eating lately, verging on completely detached (but sometimes near the other end of the spectrum, but much le…

Started by Amanda Leigh Nama

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Danny

Addicted to Cola and junk foods

Hey Guys, I hate making posts,but I'm in a rut and feeling a bit alone.My current diet is just terrible and I feel like I have no standards…

Started by Tarukwa

25 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by Only Everywhere

Fat loss & sugar (personal testimonies)

Hi to all,I truly believe in the raw foods lifestyle, I want detoxification & health to become my lifetime focus.At this stage however,…

Started by Anthony Siemianowicz

0 Feb 13, 2013

Foods to Eat Periodically

Hey everyone :D This is a pretty straight forward question, but are there any foods/fruits that we as raw vegans need to eat to stay health…

Started by Dawn Kozi

9 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Dawn Kozi

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service