30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'farming' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Factory Farming

Anyone know of any good books or articles on this subject and how it's affecting the climate? 

Started by Chloe

3 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Taka

What 9,000 years of selective breeding has done to crops

Article here: http://www.vox.com/2014/10/15/6982053/selective-breeding-farming-evolution-corn-watermelon-peaches This topic has always bee…

Started by FinalTwilight

4 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Peter Csere

Live Q&A: how can development support family farmers? Today

Hi all I'm newly registered here and thought I'd kick off my first post with a heads up about a Q&A today 13:00 - 15:00 (BST).  Its tho…

Started by Mazzrock

0 Oct 16, 2014

Why Are These People Crying?

from the peta files: Why Are These People Crying? in friendship, prad ==== Written by Michelle Kretzer 03-12-2013 Update: You asked for i…

Started by pradtf

17 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by pradtf

WWOOFing in America--Anyone know any great farms to WWOOF at?

I want to WWOOF this summer, but I can't afford a plane ticket to Hawaii, so I'm stuck on the mainland. (; Does anyone here have any experi…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

29 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by Brendan McCormick

Land needed for all to be on 30-BaD

If everyone on the planet were to eat 30-bananas/day the daily banana requirement would work out as (7*10^9) * 30 = 210*10^9 = 210-billio…

Started by Pacificus

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Rudy

Student WWOOFing

Does anyone know if WWOOFing is acceptable to turn in for student volunteer hours (in Florida)? I wasn't sure since volunteers get room and…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

2 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Shananana-Bananana

Human farming - The Story of Your Enslavement

This Freedomain Radio vid by Stefan Molyneux is a must watch:

Started by Rawbert

50 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by andrea knight

Cool Opportunity

http://youtu.be/5s4YbLPSKtY

Started by soulsurfer

0 Aug 21, 2011

Exploding Watermelons in China!

Anyone else hear about this? It is crazy! Are chemicals the main cause? When will farmers realize that chemicals cause more problems!  Arti…

Started by Madelyn

7 May 19, 2011
Reply by Josh Phillips

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
12 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
16 hours ago
allie posted a photo
16 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service