30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'experience' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veteran RT4 / 80/10/10-ers!

Hello all! I just wanted to hear from all the RT4 / 80/10/10 lifestylers who have been doing the programs consistently for 6 months or more…

Started by Fayth Dobbs

0 Mar 8, 2015

This happened to me in class.

Hi! I'm Iv, 21 years young as Freelee says. Vegetarian since 18 and vegan for about 5 months now and the happiest I've ever been, but what…

Started by Iv

2 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by BananaStatesofMurica! RAW OR DIE

My Dad Won't Leave Me Alone

Every single day, no joke, he will cook some kind of meat (today was ribs), and he will put it in front of my face, telling me how good it…

Started by Emily Leto

27 Aug 8, 2014
Reply by Jesse

I have sore muscles...do i need a rest?

I do pilates reformer 4 times a week.. And i know that pilates sounds kinda soft and passive, but i do 50min and i do have all my muscles s…

Started by barbimalibu

17 May 19, 2014
Reply by barbimalibu

Gaining and losing THAT SIMPLE!? :) my experience!

I wrote a post about eating sweet potatoes and gaining 4-5 pounds  http://www.30bananasaday.com/forum/topics/sweet-potatoes-water-retention

Started by barbimalibu

9 May 14, 2014
Reply by MistyRaw

First week of college and first week as a raw vegan

So it's officially been a week that I've been eating mostly raw (90%?) and doing so while in college. I've been subsisting mostly off orang…

Started by Riela Molinuevo

15 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Riela Molinuevo

confession

I actually like when I get off 801010... it reminds me why 801010 makes so much damned sense haha Had a gourmet raw meal with nuts and othe…

Started by lavcyn

7 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by francis camire

30BADERS, I need your help!! I am writing my Master's Thesis/Dissertation on Raw Food and Spirituality!

Hey RAWsome people!!   I am working on 2 Master's Degrees right now (one in Women's Studies and one on Religion), and will have to write a…

Started by FruitBat22

12 Aug 29, 2012
Reply by sunshine

share your detox experience!

Hi all!  I thought it would be a great idea to be able to read about the detox experiences of others, get a perspective and see if what you…

Started by Riela Molinuevo

5 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Jennelle LeMoine

When did you experience energy increase?

I'm curious as to how long it took for you to experience an increase in energy while following LFRV? Is there a particular food or factor t…

Started by Jill Hobbs

0 Aug 25, 2011

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
21 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service