30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'exchange' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tropical Fruit, Hawaii Work Exchange!

Aloha everyone! My name is Allan Yoza and I run an organic noni farm on the Big Island of Hawaii! We grow lots of organic, mostly wild, fr…

Started by Dharma Farms Hawaii

64 Nov 8, 2014
Reply by HannahBanana

heirloom tomatoes

does anyone know the names of some deeelicious tasting heirloom tomato varieties? im planning to have a bomb ass garden this year so if you…

Started by dankydoodle420

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Fruity friend looking for a place to stay for a while in Hawaii

Me and my friend Holly will be making our way over to Hawaii next winter about November/December time. On our quest to do this on our limit…

Started by Laura W

0 Jan 20, 2014

Food-meal-fruit picture exchange

Share what you eat and be an inspiration for others!  take a picture of your meal and post it here.

Started by Simon Opaski

0 Jan 16, 2014

Help me raise money to Volunteer Abroad this summer?

I want to begin by saying that I am not trying to take advantage of others (although I am, obviously, asking for charity). But I would grea…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

1 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Shananana-Bananana

foreign exchange students?

would anyone be up to hosting a foreign exchange student? i know i've always wanted to travel to another country for a summer / semester bu…

Started by oxabbsxo

2 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by oxabbsxo

Not Able To WWOOF In Florida

I was just planning on traveling for two weeks to Souther Florida during the winter, but I have decided that I am planning on spending the…

Started by Livia

11 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by MADO

WWOOFING in hawaii!

Hey everyone! Just posted up on my blog: rawbug.blogspot.com I'm here in hawaii and loving it! I've had some ups and downs. For instance,…

Started by Jason-TOL

1 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Helena

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
9 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by