30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'environment' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No matter who is in office...grassroots pressure from the people is needed now more than ever..."There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship." -Ralph Nader

"There can be no daily democracy without daily citizenship" -Ralph Nader An issue close to my heart is closing the SOA (School Of The Amer…

Started by ednshell

0 Nov 8, 2012

30 bananas/day NOT bad for the environment

Lovely little snippets from a Sierra magazine (July/August 2011 edition) and a BBC article. I look at it as 30bad X 80grams = 2.4 Kilograms…

Started by mathyou

6 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by mathyou

What is the most efficent way to save the earth? <3

We are all doing the biggest thing individually by choosing our lifestyle. Each one of us is doing an AMAZING thing. Now that personal nutr…

Started by Kimberry

30 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Sabrina

Deformed fish found in lake downstream from oilsands, Daryl Hannah joins protests

This article is from last year but the oilsands are still going and are only increasing their production.    http://www.thestar.com/news/ca

Started by ednshell

4 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by ednshell

why will you always be vegan?

this thread is an attempt to assist a wonderful former 30bader that many of us no doubt remember with much fondness: debbie took.earlier to…

Started by pradtf

24 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Lana

New Shoe Dilemma!

Since becoming lfrv I have basically seized all shopping besides delicious fruit. My shoes are completely worn through and I desperately ne…

Started by Ayla

2 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Ayla

Environmental aspects of this lifestyle

Hi,I get comments like this quite often and I am never really sure what to answer. So what do you say to someone who tells you about all th…

Started by Kathrin

9 May 4, 2010
Reply by ednshell

Majors...A Major Problem.

I'm still really unsure of what to choose for my major in college. At one time in my life I wanted to be a doctor. I wanted to help people,…

Started by Classica

12 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Maggie

Quote from the book "This Moment on Earth" from J. Kerry

I am currently reading this book electronically as it is freely available on Dailylit.com (see http://www.dailylit.com/books/this-moment-on

Started by Michel

2 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Michel

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
7 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service