30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'england' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

meet up south west England

Hey, I would really love to meet some people who have really made this life style work for them and live around me. I live on dartmoor in d…

Started by Ellie

1 May 19, 2016
Reply by Ellie

Anyone here from the UK?

Hey, I would love to connect with some likeminded people here in the UK. I'm from the Westcountry and don't know anyone else who lives this…

Started by Stacey Horler

1 Jul 4, 2015
Reply by Juicylicious

AU PAIR- Can I still be a Rawtill4 Vegan??

Hello everyone(:(: So I'm going to England in September to work as an au pair with a wonderful family. They are super active and eat 100% o…

Started by HappyBanana

1 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Hayley Kras

anyone from south England/Hampshire?

Hello, I was wondering if anyone on here is from the same area? As I have very few friends that share the same (vegan) values. It would be…

Started by Hidey G

18 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Hidey G

Need quick meals!

Dilemma! So I'm having a hard time sticking to this diet when I'm at work. I work full time in an unhealthy pub/restaurant where a lot of t…

Started by Kay Ellison

1 Sep 22, 2014
Reply by Tricia Li

Amsterdam and Southern France Fruit Fest!

1. I'm going to Amsterdam April 20th for an unknown time frame. Anyone want to meet up, fruit up, help me find a good hostel (looks like mo…

Started by Sky Dee

5 Jul 20, 2014
Reply by Fruit Sucker

Recent fruit deals in England

Just wanted to share my purchase today so other brits can keep the faith and see fruit is affordable here too!   Went to Smithfield market…

Started by Lee Price

16 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Lee Price

Hello from Great Britain! x

Just wanted to say a big hello and introduce myself! I'm in hospital at the moment on a paid drug trial and being forced to eat their restr…

Started by Alexandra

10 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Alexandra

Recommendations for bulk orders of fruit in the U.K

Does anyone have any recommendations for good suppliers of bulk organic fruits in England, whether it's a retailer or a website. any help g…

Started by Robert Wolter

2 Jun 28, 2013
Reply by JadeSparX

Distributing High Quality Fruits throughout New England Shortly!

Hey everyone, Chris R and I are focusing in on bringing delicious, high quality fruits to you in these cold areas of new england. (If peop…

Started by Jason-TOL

46 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Mark Adams

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service