30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'dreams' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

College a waste?

Hey everyone. I desperately want to move to California. I currently live in Wisconsin with my family who eats NOTHING in the vegan departme…

Started by Maria LaMacchia

19 Jan 20, 2014
Reply by Maria LaMacchia

last years gratefulness, this years wishes...

Was wondering what you felt thankful 4 (or sad, moved/ inspired) last year. What your wishes/ expectations are for this year (skills 2 impr…

Started by carine martine

5 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by carine martine

Kind of predicting the future.

As the title reads, I'm kind of predicting the future right now. Any advise for me? :) http://www.jayme-joy.com/2012/02/i-can-predict-futu

Started by Jayme Joy

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Jayme Joy

One day...

I dream of the day... when 30BaD is like the bible, reminding us of our ancestors and how we forged our way in this world, the world only k…

Started by Janna Bannanna

31 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Sunshine

Most advanced meditation you've done

What's the most advanced meditation you have done and what results did you get? I did a chakra meditation for 41+ days (few extra just to b…

Started by StyleStacker

15 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by StyleStacker

where, when, what do u want to go/ do 4 hollidays ?!?!me

Just wondering if u could choose a destiny for "some leisure/ free time". Where would u like to spend it ? What activities would "rock your…

Started by carine martine

1 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by carine martine

A slip-up and violent nightmares

Over the weekend I have a slip-up on LFRV and ate some other vegan foods.  My stomach immediately began regretting it and so did my head. …

Started by Rach

6 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Rach

What are YOU thankful for?

Sometimes we get caught up in things that are not as important as we make them out to be. We need to be thankful for the wonderful, amazing…

Started by FruitBat22

1 Jun 26, 2010
Reply by Judith

Productivity : Procrastination

We all have goals n dreams...whether we have discovered them yet or not.How do you go about structuring your life/day to effectively progre…

Started by Holi

4 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Holi

How do you Vision?

I recently happenstanced upon visioning, and have decided to get underway with creating a vision book. I have always had pieces of inspirat…

Started by Holi

6 May 17, 2009
Reply by TheBananaGirl

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
22 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service