30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'disorders' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eating Disorders and Back Pain

Just curious,  have any of you with a history of eating disorders had chronic back pain or tightness around your pelvic muscles?  Thanks!

Started by Jonathan Wood Vincent

11 Mar 23, 2015
Reply by Jen

Vegan/high carb/health/lifestyle/ED coaching

Hello everyone, just wanted to announce that I am offering 1 on 1 Skype coaching services for anyone who is new to vegan  and/or high carb…

Started by Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis

2 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by Dareios Rohan Katsanikakis

Battling a History of Anorexia. Please Help.

In October of 2013 I was diagnosed with anorexia. My low weight at that time was 94 lbs. (at 65 in. tall). I have been in recovery since Fe…

Started by Megan Jones

0 Dec 2, 2014

Eating disorders, recovery and 801010

Hi fruit people!Do any of you have experiences with having an eating disorder in the past, and then going 801010? Or going 801010 in recove…

Started by Ama

5 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Hailey Johnson

Transitioning into RT4 and stuff about eating disorders

Hello!  I'm totally new here and literally just signed up.  I'm writing here to see if I can find any people who have similar experiences a…

Started by Esther

1 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Seth Taylor

Why Do I Eat Raw?

Started by The Raw Monkey

3 Sep 17, 2014
Reply by Eli

Anxiety-based disorders, Depersonalisation and Derealism

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone has experienced decrease or complete elimination of anxiety based disorders on this lifestyle? Since ea…

Started by Georgie Readhead

5 May 24, 2014
Reply by Georgie Readhead

Recovering Anorexics/bulimics. Please read. Feel free to talk about your own experiences! UPDATED!

Hello everyone,

I started 811 100% 10 months ago ( roughly).  & even then I was under eating for the first few months without knowing…

Started by melissa jackson

183 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Mary C

ED triggers- I am DROWNING in them!!

I am trying so hard to recover completely from my restrictive eating disorder, but my mom is majorly antagonizing all of my efforts and mak…

Started by Vincenzi

27 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by Vincenzi

ED Poll

It seems that so many people come to this lifestyle trying to recover from an eating disorder of some type. In this society that constantly…

Started by Dr Joberry Sweet

19 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Quincy Leah

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Cédric replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
yesterday
OrganicMark posted a status
"John Williams - Fed Lost Control of Financial System #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2P5nMeM"
yesterday
Alex Curtis-Slep posted a photo
Dec 4
Profile IconAnna Bostick and Angela Hogan joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Dec 3
Raini Pachak posted a discussion
Dec 3
Kelly's photo was featured
Nov 30
ednshell's photo was featured
Nov 27
Profile IconJust.Me, Malika and Phoebe joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Nov 27
Justine Jolene and Kevin are now friends
Nov 27
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
Nov 20
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Nov 17
fruity78 posted a discussion
Nov 17
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Nov 16
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Nov 16
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Nov 16

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service