30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'diseases' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

modern diseases

hi, i have a question about modern diseases. i totally agree that all the cancers, tumors and other modern diseases are caused by unhealthy…

Started by ursulae

5 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by ursulae

Any experience healing lungdiseases?

I have a friend with lungfibriose. I told her, that I think she can heal anything going low fat vegan. But shes asking for specific vegetab…

Started by Gitte Koldtoft

5 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by The Raw Monkey

I now know why I had so many migraines on 811 - IMPORTANT Info if U have migraines

First I just want to thank everybody for all the response and help I got from the post about Dr Graham versus Dr McDougal, where I shared h…

Started by Gitte Koldtoft

13 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by PK

who cured rheumatic diseases with 30BAD ?

Hi there i wonder if anybody cured rheumatic diseases (arthritis, colitis, Wegener's e.g.) with this diet? I don't want to hear what kind o…

Started by todayisforever

8 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by todayisforever

How to avoid or reduce a periodontal disease with 811LFRV and what foods to eat?

Hi there, I just would like to know if some of you know if it's possible to reduce or eliminate gums diseases ( periodontal disease ) with…

Started by Phenix

1 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Josh Fossgreen

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
1 hour ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
7 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service