30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'diabetes' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Insulin resistance and 811 or RT4

I've recently been diagnosed with insulin resistance and I wanted to transition to a 811 type of lifestyle in order to reverse my poor heal…

Started by Bob Jones

6 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Bob Jones

Frequent Urination (going to the toilet to pee all the time!)

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has noticed since becoming LFRV that the number of times they need to go to the toilet to urinate h…

Started by Reality Corrodes

46 May 18, 2016
Reply by Fig Theory

My favorite new vegan channel

Finally some science while talking about veganism. Really well done.

Started by Lyndi

1 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by pradtf

Fasting Blood Sugar 231 after 5K Race

Okay, 4 weeks ago I participated in a 5K race.  After the race they were offering free blood glucose testing, and so I asked them to test m…

Started by Gianni

15 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Gianni

Diabetes type 2

Is there anyone who actually has achieved good management of their blood sugar or even gotten rid of (non insulin dependent) diabetes type…

Started by cavegan

5 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by cavegan

Rollercoaster

Guys! Guys! Guys! I need help! My story is as follows; Four years ago, I was in a bad situation, bad relationships, felt totally out of con…

Started by Sabine

9 Feb 18, 2015
Reply by DirtGirl

My mom thinks I'm going to get diabetes!

Ever since beginning on this lifestyle, my mom has been convinced that I am going to give myself diabetes by eating too much sugar. What ar…

Started by Amber Lynne

3 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Taka

I have an opportunity to spread the message

At my university we are working in groups to create projects about an area of research, mine is how vegetarianism could save the world - ob…

Started by Rosie Wilkinson

4 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Gianni

Newbie with Diabetes type 1

Hi! Like the headline says, I am a total newbie and am a diabetic, which of course complicates things. Is there anyone else with diabetes t…

Started by Martina Ström

2 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Martina Ström

Is the China study DEFINITIVE evidence?!?

I was recently explaining my lifestyle to my sister, and explaining how I'm completely vegan and do not consume even dairy anymore. I refe…

Started by Matt Gentile

32 May 31, 2014
Reply by Swon

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
8 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
12 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
yesterday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service