30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'cucumber' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fruit Juice + Lettuce for fiber?

Hi guys, i bought grapes and they have very bitter seed and skin, i really want to juice them to get the calories, but i'm worried about th…

Started by Carolina Antonia

2 May 12, 2014
Reply by Danny

Asian Cucumber Salad

Hi fruities :) I have been growing my own organic garden and there are SO many cucumbers right now that I've been getting really creative w…

Started by Melissa C Batman

5 May 11, 2014
Reply by Lee-Ann

Super Creamy Green Protein Pasta

This is super yummy, I can't wait to make it this spring when peas are actually in season lol! http://thegaychickwiththeblog.blogspot.com/

Started by Kati Sharp

1 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Sonja

Awkward food combining questions

Take note of the following food items:Mushrooms. Non sweet fruits such as cucumber/tomato/bell-pepper. Heavier vegetables such as raw kale,…

Started by Vegan Elliot

0 Jan 16, 2014

HCRV "Sushi"?

Hi everyone, I know that you can make rice out of celeriac, cauliflower or zucchini. What could you use to replace the seaweed? Cucumber s…

Started by Athena

30 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Kevin George

August 27th, 2013 Food Diary!

Yay for eating fully raw! I felt like telling you guys what I ate today. :P I'd like to point out that I am still eating fairly low calorie…

Started by Michelle

0 Aug 28, 2013

Flavorful Fat-Free Parsley Tomato Pasta

This is so awesome and savory and astonishingly flavorful!  It's an excellent option when you don't feel like adding overt fats to your sa…

Started by Kati Sharp

4 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Statrolis

Are non sweet fruits ok to eat with overt fats?

For example, is it to have a salad with cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper AND avocado or nuts?

Started by Lb

6 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Martin Wright

Kale and peach salad with citrus dressing.

Kale and peach salad with citrus dressing                     This recipe is a real delight, it is very simple to make and we wanted to…

Started by Yulia Fruitario

0 Oct 30, 2012

Raw tomato orange pasta/soup. 4 cents for large serve :)

Eating LFRV is ridiculously cheap if you make the effort to look for specials and make connections. Made the yummiest lunch of Raw soup/pas…

Started by Lucia

0 May 19, 2012

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"HIGH TREE-ZIN! MCKABE, LISA PAYJE & SHIFTY ADAM COLLUDED WITH FOREIGN ASSETS IN THEIR COUP ATTEMPT! #truth #light#now http://bit.ly/2VaavBZ"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump Declares National Emergency To Pay For Border Wall #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Gu5rVt"
Friday
chris jones is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Friday
Houdini Steve Owens joined M ♦'s group
Feb 13
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Hanyi Zhang
Feb 13
Profile IconHanyi Zhang and Maëwa joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Feb 11
Reese posted a discussion
Feb 8
Olga posted a discussion
Feb 7
VeritasCurat is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 7
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazon Fruit Festival 2020

Be there or eat a pear! Ecuador. January 16-22, 2020. http://www.amazonfruitfestival.com AFF 2019 was a blast. Come to AFF 2020! Tickets on sale now, starting at $475 (prices go up April 1st.)
Feb 5
Manual Pedal posted a video

Surly Ogre Long Term Review

This is a review on my new #SurlyOgre after retiring my #SurlyLongHaulTrucker. I've had this bike for several months now. I updated it with all my parts from...
Feb 5
Profile IconHolly and Olga joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 5
Charlotte Pickering replied to Peter Csere's discussion Terra Frutis in Ecuador is looking for members!
Feb 5
Feb 5

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service