30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'cravings' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mango Feasting and Intense Emotions

During mango season, I joyfully feast on mangoes that are local, organic, and naturally ripened. Many of the mangos I eat are from the tree…

Started by Anna Zgambo

1 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by ednshell

Why did you choose this lifestyle?

Hi there! I'm Michelle, fairly new to the 30BaD community. I'm fourteen years young, (never old, always young. You don't grow old ; you…

Started by Michelle

72 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Adam Zakaria

Stuff Up - Timtams and Brownies

Guys i had a major stuff up - I was really craving chocolate and i ate 3 tim tams and two little brownies :( What should i do???? Plz Help…

Started by Sophie Allica

1 Sep 30, 2015
Reply by Tash Defte

Cooked food cravings!

Hey everyone! I've been pretty much raw for a couple months now (had to drink pasteurized juice several times... unavoidable).  I have deb…

Started by Lindsey Randall

7 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by Sqwilliam97

Cravings for salty/savory foods on 8/1/1?

Hi guys, I feel like my body is playing some jokes on me because when I was on my normal vegan whole foods diet(when my fruit was around on…

Started by Jessica Rabbit

1 May 31, 2015
Reply by PK

Candida and Digestive Woes - Went Off The Wagon, Now Can't Seem To Recover

I recently switched over from a cooked vegan candida diet to a modified version of 80/10/10 (no overts, still consume salt & seaweeds).…

Started by Manta91

0 Feb 24, 2015

Trying to go raw but not feeling satisfied.

Hey guys,I'm currently doing the standards rawtil4 finding it very easy to have fruit all day then cooked for dinner. I want to go more raw…

Started by UKRhiannonG

3 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Kate Creo

pea soup

Hey lovely people, I recently posted in the high carb cooked vegan section, expressing my inner conflict with giving up cooked food. I'm gl…

Started by Oliver Golt

11 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Sabrinaurora

Help! I'm craving rice!

I have been 100% raw for the last 4-5 months and felt great, never had any cravings. But all of a sudden for the last week I just crave ric…

Started by Sonya Reu

32 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by Matthew Zerillo

HELP! Marijuana and possible pregnancy!

About a week ago and last night I smoked some with my bf because he was stressed (His dad went to jail) and it's his birthday today. I knew…

Started by Barefoot Wildchild

33 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Adam Mc

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

shirin44 and Kevin are now friends
2 hours ago
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
13 hours ago
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
14 hours ago
JP7 is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
yesterday
Lynae K. commented on victoria conde's blog post GOODBYE Tanglewood
yesterday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
yesterday
ednshell posted a video
Sunday
Profile IconSylvie Charron, Sarah Troyer, arinn m williams and 4 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
Mindaugas BananaHoover replied to Mindaugas BananaHoover's discussion Project: 101 Arguments Why We Need Move to TROPICS. Yes No Lists in the group Costa Rica 80 10 10
Nov 4
Profile IconBlu and Mike Moffat joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Oct 25
ednshell posted a video

Arthur Firstenberg - 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity

A Symposium regarding 5G, Birds, Bees, and Humanity was held on August 12, 2018 in Taos, New Mexico, USA. Arthur Firstenberg was one of the…
Oct 25
OrganicMark posted a status
"Fed Prints Hundreds Of Billions For Repo, Majority Of US Banks At Risk Of Failure In Next Downturn #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2MGiJjV"
Oct 24
Allison Frances and Jessica are now friends
Oct 23
OrganicMark posted a status
"As Liquidity Evaporates, Fed's Third Bill POMO Is 5.5 Oversubscribed, Most Yet #awakening #peace #truth #love #light http://j.mp/2Jd6RDz"
Oct 23

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service