30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'cooked' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

801010 Vegan Snacks!

Hey guys! I was wondering what some of your favourite, convenient 801010 vegan snacks were, both cooked and/or raw. I need some ideas that…

Started by Eevee Bae

3 Mar 16, 2016
Reply by Sqwilliam97

100% Raw to Raw til 4 Transition Experiences

Hi! Question: I was wondering if any of you have had any personal experiences in which you went from being a 100% raw vegan for a substanti…

Started by Eevee Bae

7 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Kenny F

100% Raw to Raw til 4 Transition Experiences

Hi! Question: I was wondering if any of you have had any personal experiences in which you went from being a 100% raw vegan for a substanti…

Started by Eevee Bae

0 Jan 25, 2016

Sensitive Digestive System and Trigger Foods

Hello fellow vegans! I was wondering if anyone here has experienced issues with a sensitive digestive system that causes you to feel unwell…

Started by Eevee Bae

2 Jan 24, 2016
Reply by Eevee Bae

Why did you choose this lifestyle?

Hi there! I'm Michelle, fairly new to the 30BaD community. I'm fourteen years young, (never old, always young. You don't grow old ; you…

Started by Michelle

72 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Adam Zakaria

BUDDHA BELLY VS BLOATING

Why you should always embrace the buddha belly, but watch out for bloating. What is the difference you may ask? Well, the buddha belly is…

Started by Fitzy

0 Nov 16, 2015

I WANT EVERYBODY'S TWO CENTS ON SKIN STUFF

I have a lot of questions about skin health and acne treatment.  I would like as many opinions as possible.  Please do not feel the need to…

Started by Lulabelle Jackhammer

13 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

VITAMIN B12 QUESTIONS

Hey fruit people! So... I took aprox. 25 pills of vegan multivitamins for a month everyday and it contained close to 75 mcg of B12. I was w…

Started by Fruity Girl

8 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Taka

Too many cooked carbs?

Hi everyone I have been on Raw til 4 probably a month now I usually can't get enough fruit throughout the day so I load up on cooked cards…

Started by Moonchild

7 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Sage

New and a buddy?

Hello, I'm a 13 year old female, I am going to go rawtill4, I am a little scared of weight gain due to my past anorexia... Not severe but s…

Started by Shelby Rooks

1 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Krystal Martinez

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Windlord's 2 photos were featured
5 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
9 hours ago
ednshell commented on Ben Trovato's video
10 hours ago
Akira is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
11 hours ago
Rock commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
yesterday
Rock replied to Reese's discussion Can you still have detox symptoms eating 50% raw and 50% sad
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion The Gender Knot, veganism, and liberalism.
yesterday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Acupuncture and chiropractic on animals is pseudo-science animal cruelty.
yesterday
Rock replied to Silvery's discussion What are good techniques in not letting the bananas over ripe?
yesterday
Charlie joined gmb's group
Friday
Andreea is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Where Is Inflation Hiding? In Asset Prices! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2VSkM6E"
Thursday
"World Trade Suffers Biggest Collapse Since Financial Crisis #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vajA2w"
Wednesday
"Banks Prepare to Take Your Money ⚠️ Bail-ins Exposed, Economic Collapse Update #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UA4Ucg"
Wednesday
Houdini Steve Owens left a comment for Still Mind
Tuesday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Ciara's discussion My English for your Spanish in the group International Penfriends and Language Exchange
Tuesday

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service