30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'combining' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help! food combining

Hello everyone, so i have been on this diet for more than year and a half, i have a restrictive past and I do 2 hours of exercise for 5 da…

Started by Karla Escalante

3 May 11, 2015
Reply by Clark

Have you COMPLETELY REVERSED your gut health?

Has anyone had success on a raw/RT4/starch solution diet, where you had awful digestion before (cramps, bloating, nausea, etc.) and can now…

Started by Christygee

27 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by FruitBat

Any Vegan College Students?

Hello everyone!  My name is Erin, and I've been vegetarian for most of my life and have been beginning to try the vegan Raw Till 4 lifestyl…

Started by Erin Rutkowski

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Food Combining (experiencing severe discomfort)

Hi! I am very well informed on all of the benefits of proper food combining and all of the discomforts of improper combining. However, I s…

Started by Axela Tessab

4 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Axela Tessab

water content of fruits

i know watermelon has to be eaten alone for bfast because of its high water content (93%) but what about tomatoes with 97% water? i often e…

Started by elizabeth

4 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by elizabeth

My Poor Digestion

Hey All, So I'm having bloat troubles. I've been raw on and off for about 9 months, and now for the past 3 months I have been 100%. I was…

Started by seanfm

5 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by Woody Wood

Gas and Bloating!

Hey Y'all, Here's the first part of my new article, "How to Avoid Gas and Bloating on a Raw Food Diet"  One of the most common comments I…

Started by Erin Volentine

5 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Baroness delgado

Melon combining

I just ate a couple cantaloupes about 2 hours ago. I think they may have been just SLIGHTLY unripe because I felt a little bloatedness afte…

Started by Vinnick Ashton Cleu

2 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Transitioning and food combining. .. newbie mistakes???

So I am new to this lifestyle and beggining to transition (currently mostly cooked/high fat vegan) but I notice that I am constantly bloate…

Started by Hidey G

8 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Arianna

Cooked after fruit... Bt how much shoukd i wait?

Today there were 2 apples and 3 oranges for breakfast... No more fruit. I was hungry i made some brown rice with corn how much should i wai…

Started by Carolina Antonia

4 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Mango Mitch

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
14 hours ago
allie posted a discussion
18 hours ago
allie posted a photo
18 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
yesterday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service