30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'college' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone up to join me or send some support?

I am a college student and I have been vegan for three years but the food I have to eat with my meal plan have made me gain weight and feel…

Started by Alexis Rozzell

3 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Michael Taube

In Need of a Really Good Retreat!!! :)

Hello Everyone! I was wondering if any of you knew of any good retreats, college programs, or any other kind of programs :) The kind of ret…

Started by Eevee Bae

5 May 8, 2016
Reply by ednshell

Student Nurse being forced to take flu vaccines for class

I am currently at a cross road in my life. I am a sophomore in college studying nursing. Although I do not agree with western medicine and…

Started by Mel Devlin

33 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by ednshell

Why every college/university kid should go high carb

There I was, recovering from a night of restlessness, stress and hard work. All nighters are something I have grown immune to being a first…

Started by Fitzy

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by RO Azzam

I'm struggling in college...

Hello!! So I am a student at university and I have a hard time staying HCLFV. Especially sometimes its hard to even stay vegan and I find m…

Started by Kate Bonham

4 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Kate Bonham

Why I am NOT going to college/university

I posted a video about why I am not going to college. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCm3UJqIn7E I explain a bunch of different reason…

Started by Plant-Based

2 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Plant-Based

Steady weight gain after 2.5 years LFRV

Yes, I know that you've had to deal with weight gain post after weight gain post, but this one is different from the majority of those sinc…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

21 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Arron Rabbit

Any Vegan College Students?

Hello everyone!  My name is Erin, and I've been vegetarian for most of my life and have been beginning to try the vegan Raw Till 4 lifestyl…

Started by Erin Rutkowski

4 Nov 14, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Sudden acne breakout after years on LFRV

I'm in my freshman year of college--moved from Florida to Austin, Texas--and I've been on this lifestyle for at least two or three years no…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

4 Sep 18, 2014
Reply by Johanna Banana

anyone else eat a massive amount of calories?

hey guys, this is my first post ^_^ i've always been a big eater, not leaving much on my plate. when i was 16 to a few days before my 22…

Started by lauren nicole daisy

27 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by lauren nicole daisy

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
50 minutes ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
4 hours ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
yesterday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11
"PRESIDENT TRUMP & FREEDOM FIGHTERS TARGETED & BLACKLISTED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2Hamvzj"
May 8
"Q - We Are The Plan #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2vEHbIP"
May 7

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service