30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'children' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How would u feed your kids?

We all know for beautiful Graham, Haeske and Osbourne families. But... not all of us live in tropics and have assess to raw, ripen fruits a…

Started by Marina

51 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Marina

who can communicate with plants?

for my husband there is no difference between to put away the calf from his mothercow and to pull out a leek of the ground because you put…

Started by luna

0 Jan 16, 2012

'Why I Wouldn’t Feed a Pure Raw Vegan Diet To My Children' by Frederic Patenaude

I just got this in Fred's newsletter: http://www.fredericpatenaude.com/blog/?p=2030 What do you guys think? Is it true that children can't…

Started by Rawbert

8 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Derek

McDonald Kids Watch Slaughterhouse Videos!

Hello Family,   I just finished uploading another video. This one entails me going to McDonald's, showing videos of slaughterhouses to kids…

Started by Kevin Rogers

68 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Jared Leach

Raising children on LFRV

Hello,   I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with raising kids on a lfrv lifestyle. A post about lfrv while pregnant made…

Started by Nicole

11 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Jack

So incredibly upset by meddling in-laws! What should I do?????

I am fuming right now over my in-laws and sister-in-law who have DECIDED that my kids are not getting enough calories!  So I have been 811l…

Started by Raw Type1 Diabetic

10 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Mary

The Continuum Concept, humans as we should be!!!

Just wanted to share my excitement about this book/idea with everyone. The title is The Continuum Concept.   The book is mostly about raisi…

Started by Erin Volentine

0 Nov 19, 2010

VACCINATION IS NOT MANDATORY IN CANADA

VRAN Vaccination: The Basics... The medical establishment considers vaccines effective if they suppress a few targeted illnesses — but at…

Started by Jules

5 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Sarah Beth

What do you feed your kids?

Hi everyone, I'm new here, am also pretty new to raw and I am weaning myself onto the 80/10/10 diet. I have a 2yr old daughter and am havin…

Started by Melissa Sifonios

3 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by fruitbatanne

Food sensitivies or allergies to certain foods that were fed to you at a young age?

Hey I heard somewhere awhile ago that people tend to have food sensitivities and sometimes allergies to foods that they were fed at too you…

Started by Ted Carr AKA Ted Carb

6 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Ted Carr AKA Ted Carb

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

luke left a comment for Mean Vegan Girl
Sunday
luke and Mean Vegan Girl are now friends
Sunday
Melissa Grace left a comment for Raisa
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Covid911 INSURGENCY #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light https://j.mp/2YKEZ1O"
Jul 1
"!! DANGER !!Test Shows Oxygen Levels Drop into the DANGER ZONE FIVE SECONDS After Putting on a Mask. #truth #light https://j.mp/2ZeLBog"
Jun 29
Lucas mcclaren's photo was featured
Jun 29
Eunice Su-Ai joined Marina's group
Jun 28
TheBananaGirl replied to Raini Pachak's discussion Oh, hey.
Jun 25
Zeus Lopez Perez posted a discussion
Jun 25
"Bayer Pays $10BN To Settle Thousands Of Monsanto Glyphosate Lawsuits #organic #fruits #vegetables #health #longevity https://j.mp/317rw5S"
Jun 23
Rus Talis replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 14
Rus Talis commented on ednshell's video
Jun 13
ednshell commented on ednshell's video
Jun 10
ednshell posted a video

Lies, Coverups, Google, Censorship, and the Whistleblower of the Year: Zach Vorhies (Part 1)

Charlene interviews the Whistleblower of the year, Zach Vorhies! Zach has done what few others have dared to do, tell the truth about Google and Big Tech and...
Jun 10
Lucas mcclaren posted a photo
Jun 10
Profile IconSean, Magdalena, George Gagnon and 2 more joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 9

© 2020   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service