30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'candida' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Raw and than in the winter cooked food

Hi guys, I have a problem. I have been on a raw vegan diet maybe 1 year + and this winter I started cooking (vegetables+ rice or potatoes).…

Started by Sara

1 Apr 13, 2017
Reply by Matthias

Tentatively Transitioning

Hi everyone, I'm dealing with some health issues and am looking for advice/support on how to transition to a high carb low fat diet in a wa…

Started by Jenny Sammons

8 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by ednshell

laxative abuse recovery

so about 10 months ago, i started this lifestyle. before that, i was on the anti candida diet my naturopath had prescribed. i was on that d…

Started by Anon ymous

1 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Kara Marie

Constipation... I need help!

Hi everyone! I will start with my history as brief as possible - Had candida , did candida diet (zero sugar) for 10 months, found this life…

Started by Anon ymous

8 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Anon ymous

Banana island

Hi everyone! I've come to banana island to fix lots of digestive issues, constipation and skin issues. I've been rt4 for 6 months and was g…

Started by Elyse

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by KorKat

Candida-like symptoms, NEED HELP, waiting for the lab test

Hello there! My name is Alin, I am a 26 year old male from Romania, and for about 3 months I'm suffering from Candida-like symptoms like t…

Started by Alin Seba

7 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Alin Seba

Eating out and how to choose the best option

Hi everyone! I need some help! :( It's my mums birthday and we're going out for dinner tonight. Originally we were going to a vegan restaur…

Started by Elyse

4 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by PK

Starch and CANDIDA

So I just watched a youtube video (won't mention name), but I really enjoy this persons account and believe they are following a raw food d…

Started by Fitzy

3 May 22, 2015
Reply by Joshua

Quickest Candida cure!

Strict mono-meals of fruits excluding fatty fruits? I've been working at it for a long time with a lot of trial and error. Any input is app…

Started by Joshua

0 May 19, 2015

Candida-like Symptoms - help?

Hi guys- I'm pretty new to this forum, and only about 3 weeks into the raw lifestyle.  I'm now running into some problems and I'm hoping yo…

Started by Nick Ridic

6 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Dominic Speirs

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
10 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service