30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'camping' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycle tour from North America to South America!

Hey y'all I'm building a bicycle and saving some cash to start an epic bike ride from Central California to South America. I have no end go…

Started by Nicholas Maiolo

4 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Nicholas Maiolo

BACKPACKING TRIP FOODS!!!

Going primitive camping for a week or two- anyone done this type of dirtbagging stuff and know what to pack for sucessfull trips? I have m…

Started by NICO MELON

7 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Bee Man

Fruit knife travel advice please!

I am embarking on my travels to hawaii soon and am in need of a good travel knife which i can take with me which is most suitable for cutti…

Started by Laura W

0 Sep 11, 2014

Swollen Lymph from Tick Bites???

I'm kind of freaked out right now. I went on a camping trip last weekend in Northern(ish) Florida and got some tick bites, and yesterday I…

Started by Shananana-Bananana

0 Apr 18, 2014

30BAD at Bonnarroo

Hey guys! I'm going to be volunteering at Bonnarroo this June (: Is anyone else? I would love to meet up there- especially since eating raw…

Started by Quincy Leah

2 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Quincy Leah

A week of cooked vegan...with little fruit

I am going to Isle Royale next week for 8 days with my venture crew and father. I convinced him to let me eat vegan the whole trip and luck…

Started by KiwiKween

5 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by bananananaasaaa

Portland

Hi, me and my sister are in Portland desperately searching for either a couch to surf or a yard to set up a tent in. This is for TONIGHT Ju…

Started by BananaJoe

0 Jun 15, 2013

Anyone around the Adirondack Region?

I'm going camping all next week, I've got a box of mangoes, a box of bananas, some raisins and some dates, and now I'm wondering if there a…

Started by Corrtney

0 Jul 13, 2012

Bike buying advice

So I need to get a new bike at some point (when I get the money and winter is over) and I want to do as much research as possible and get t…

Started by StyleStacker

0 Jan 15, 2012

Need some help and advice for traveling in Australia

I’m a girl from Denmark who is currently in Melbourne. I’m trying to figure out what my next move is going to be. I don’t have a lot of mon…

Started by MarieDK

0 Dec 20, 2011

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion vegan cats
17 hours ago
fruity78 replied to fruity78's discussion Where i get tastiest young coconuts in jan/feb?
Sunday
fruity78 posted a discussion
Sunday
Rock replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Laura's discussion Loren Lockman (Low-Fat Raw Vegan? of 20 Years) Will Be Speaking in NY/NJ/PA May 24th–30th! Any Interested Attendees??
Friday
Lynae K. replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Friday
ednshell commented on Rawgasm's group No mobile phones
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"One Bank Finally Admits The Fed's "NOT QE" Is Indeed QE... And Could Lead To Financial Collapse #peace #truth #light http://j.mp/2NQ5Jsc"
Friday
Rock replied to Victoria's discussion Info on the death of my fellow faster?? anyone know any details?
Thursday
Thursday
Kris and Kevin are now friends
Nov 13
Sylvie Charron replied to cindy's discussion BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Nov 13
Nov 13
Nov 13
Sarah Troyer joined TheBananaGirl's group
Nov 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by