30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'buy' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying a SECOND HAND Bike?

Hey guys Selling my old second hand bike to buy a new sports model, don't have alot of moneyso it'll be a second hand one for sure. I'm re…

Started by Jolien Vermeersch

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

Anyone interested in a used Excalibur 9 Tray Dehydrator?

Anyone interested in a Excalibur 9 tray Dehydrator with timer? It is about 10 months old and in very good condition. It works perfectly and…

Started by Natalie Thomas

0 Jan 14, 2015

Wholesale cases of decent quality organic dates in the UK. From where my friends?

Hi,   Can you help me? I am tired of scrolling through, websites for fruits sake. I really need a good supplier of organic dates in the UK…

Started by FruitMashUp

3 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by Laura Biding

Milwaukee Fruit Bats- Where do you shop?

Where do you get fresh produce in good quality and price in Milwaukee Wisconsin in the winter???  I want to go 811 and want to cut my costs…

Started by Wink

12 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by PoppyPapaya

where to buy in london?

Hi guys, I'm new to 811. If anyone's from london where do you buy your fruits. I'm from south east london and i only get them from tesco.

Started by Meryem han

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Meryem han

Driving down the California cost, suggestions? Fruit hook ups? RESPOND ASAP

This is a last minute post, I'm getting on a plane tomorrow at JFK in NY and flying to SFO.  Me and my friend are renting a camper van and…

Started by Dan V

2 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Heather-TheFlower

Where do you get your Medjool dates online???

I have a hankering for some Medjool dates. Do you have a favorite site where you stock up?  

Started by Martine M

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Dr Joberry Sweet

Don't buy Ceramic Knives from this Man - Bryan Au

I hope this doesn't break any rules, however, I don't want anyone else in the community to get ripped off and after speaking with Freelee,…

Started by Vicki Veranese

82 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Go_Veggie

Which blender?

Tis about time I invested in a blender...any suggestions on which one does the trick? I'm in the UK..so preferably one that exists and is r…

Started by Holi

35 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by SatchFan

INTENTIONAL COMMUNITIES???

Hi everyone,   My name is Ema and I have been on the site for a while but have never really posted much, but I am posting this as I am comp…

Started by Ema

3 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by katherine

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
yesterday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service