30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'burning' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Burning Tongue

Normally, I eat around 4 mangoes a day without the skin and don't have a problem. Today, I ate one with some of the skin on, and now, my to…

Started by Emily Leto

3 Jun 14, 2015
Reply by Emily Leto

Burning Man + Raw Vegan 2014

Hey! Are you a raw vegan and are going to Burning Man this year? Let me know!  We can have a Jungle Themed Fancy Dress Party and swap frui…

Started by Justyna

1 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Brad Folkens

newbie question about calories

Hi All! Here's a newbie question: If you eat let's say 3-4000 calories a day, and you don't burn it by training insanely, and it also doesn…

Started by Nora FruitSteps

7 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Nora FruitSteps

HORRIBLE stomach pains.

I am doing the raw til 4 program, and my fruit meals have my crying. My stomach cramps and feels like its churning, and twisting for the fi…

Started by Sanazberries

9 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Alexandra R.

Burning sensation (almost like pinapple tongue) on my tongue for past week...what in the world?

Has anyone else ever experienced this?Nooo idea what it could be from I haven't had any kiwi's, citrus, pinapple, or anything out of the or…

Started by Ted Carr AKA Ted Carb

35 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Jasmine Marie Lynch

how does fat burning work?

how do you get rid of all the fat on your body? i think that when you exercise, you use carbohydrates available in your system for energy,…

Started by Dylan Rawgasms

7 Aug 18, 2011
Reply by John W

Burning Man Goes Eco

I'm hoping to get to Burning Man this year, the theme is 'eco-effectiveness'. Any 811'ers setting up camp? http://ads.treehugger.com/thtv_

Started by sweetgirl

2 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by sweetgirl

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
3 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
yesterday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service