30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'building' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How much fruit is too much

I have been working hard in the gym everyday. My brother and his fiancé are both big into bodybuilding, neither really approves of me being…

Started by Dani

20 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Dani

"Body building" diet plan

Hey guys! Would love some help! I have a friend (full on meat eating gym junkie dude - all about the protein) who has asked me to write him…

Started by Elyse

6 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by Dan Johnson

high carb vegan weightlifting/bodybuilding!

Okay, so as of four months ago I started lifting HEAVY weights.  Here's the progress I've made in just this short time: Squat: started just…

Started by Alysa W

0 Mar 10, 2015

Building Muscle for Females

I've been following HCRV for awhile and started really getting into weight training about 3 months ago.. However, my muscle definition isn'…

Started by Alexandra R.

34 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Bliss

Muscle building?

Hi there, I love the aesthetics of muscular girls, and I love pumping myself at the gym and seeing myself grow. I've been vegan for over a…

Started by Amber McCoy

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Swon

The Bare Facts: Can You Build Muscle From Scratch on LFRV? No Supplements.

Please pardon me for posting this again. I was not sure whether it should be under "Blog" or "Discussion"... My apologies to Harley & F…

Started by Chris Califano

162 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by sunwukung

Remaking the future / opening a vegan low fat raw food restaurant

Hello everyone :) Me and my brother Ziga made a video Remaking the future that is telling a story of a humankind. It is a reflection of tod…

Started by Živa

0 Dec 22, 2012

811 with body building

I have started experimenting with raw food and my weight training. Now I'm doing 811 and body building. I would love to hear about anyone's…

Started by RawPeruana

15 May 11, 2012
Reply by 811 SUCKS

Overweight To Healthy Weight success stories & more...

I’m still learning the ropes but I keep seeing post about people gaining weight.  I am already overweight…um, way overweight.  To the nasty…

Started by Kisha G.

6 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Jim Pilrose

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
yesterday
allie posted a discussion
yesterday
allie posted a photo
yesterday
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Tuesday
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Monday
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service