30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'blood' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to the diet and need help! Candida anxiety, low bood sugar

I have candida and tried the high protein/fat diet. It works okay, but not 100%. I tried to convert over to this by doing low/no fats for a…

Started by Steph1734

2 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Ciar Nafets

Please Help!? blood sugar issues and weight gain

I don't know if this diet is right for me... I really want to stick to it, but I keep having blood sugar swings and It's causing me to eat…

Started by Chelsea Jamison

1 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by ednshell

Inflammation! Not raw good oils!

Check this out and comment on here what you think: http://www.sott.net/article/242516-Heart-surgeon-speaks-out-on-what-really-causes-heart

Started by Ben Andersson

0 Jan 17, 2016

VITAMIN B12

I'm kinda worried if I'm b12 deficient although I've been taking once a week 2000 mcg of B12&b-complex (sublingual). I've got like a we…

Started by Fruity Girl

2 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Fruity Girl

Perfect blood works but I feel like !@#$ - somebody please help?

Sorry folks, this is going to be yet another whiny "why don't I see any difference" post, but I could seriously use some help. I've been su…

Started by NiksPiks

22 May 19, 2015
Reply by NiksPiks

I'm anemic, but have good iron and B12 levels. Any ideas?

I've been following a lfrv diet for 4 years now and I never got my blood tested until last September. I discovered my RBC's, hemoglobin, an…

Started by Matt

15 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Nathan

Getting blood work done?

I want to get my blood work done to see if I have any issues at this point. I'm just super confused what I'm supposed to ask for. I found H…

Started by MAMA WOLF

0 Dec 12, 2014

My problems on raw till 4

Around a month ago I started to develop some weird and serious problems on raw till 4. I have been raw till 4 for around 4 months now, I u…

Started by Lauren Elizabeth

7 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Tanya

Blood Tests - Which ones do I ask for?

Hey all!  :) As i'm new to this lifestyle I would love to get some blood tests so later on down the track after I gain some vegan super pow…

Started by Amy @amy_brierly

0 Jun 17, 2014

Skipped/irregular periods?

I've always been a heavy bleeder, regular every month even had that condition where I had to be put on birth control to combat severe cramp…

Started by Jordan Minter

0 May 17, 2014

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

OrganicMark posted a status
"URGENT Message to the President #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XtuLDb"
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
ednshell posted a discussion
Friday
OrganicMark posted a status
"The Ugly Truth About Deutsche Bank's Stock Chart #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XpbXVK"
Thursday
ednshell replied to allie's discussion Facial brushing damage?
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Anger BROUGHT the JUSTICE to Washington DC. Jon Stewart (who's pro-vegan) shames leaders for 9' straight

Jon Stewart & 911 responders go to Washington D.C. for health funding, and faces empty chairs. He gives a 9 minute rant, shaming the Congressional leaders. S...
Jun 19
allie posted a discussion
Jun 19
allie posted a photo
Jun 19
Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
Jun 18
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 18
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
Jun 17
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 17
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Jun 14
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Jun 13
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Jun 13
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Jun 13

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service