30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'bike' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Worried about my cadence.

On local group rides i get yelled at to shift allot, and people often tell me to lower my cadance. I have no computer or powermeter on my b…

Started by Koby Alexander Byerly

6 Apr 25
Reply by Paul Wieringa

Should I Eat before or after riding?!?

HEY! what do you recomend..I'm riding everyday 4 km uphill x 3 times. I have been training in the afternoon because I been busy in the morn…

Started by Francisca

4 Apr 25
Reply by Paul Wieringa

What are some good biking gloves?

I bought a pair off amazon and they suck! I still got blisters from my 45 minute bike ride this morning ): I was wondering what's a brand t…

Started by Fruit Babe

4 Jun 21, 2018
Reply by Caily Smith

Advice on first Garmin purchase.

A power-meter comes ASAP after this, but im a bit confused. I think I want to go for a Garmin 800, or Garmin 1000, but i these speed, caden…

3 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Koby Alexander Byerly

Local bike shop overhead prices on bikes?

Never bought a bike from LBS before. How much overhead is too much? At my LBS a $1500 Gaint bike I'd like is tagged for $1899 and its 105…

0 Jun 16, 2016

bikes direct.com

is this a good site?? i mean look at this bike! is this a good deal?? and does it have adjustable gears? (sorry am new to not mountain bike…

Started by Fruit Babe

6 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by Paul Wieringa

Help me find a bike!

Hey! I'm looking for a bike to help me get into shape and get a tight bum and make me feel awesome lol but I can only spend $400 (that's li…

Started by Fruit Babe

2 Apr 11, 2016
Reply by Fruit Babe

Anyone from auckland or NZ going to the bike fest 2016?

Im going to the festival for the first time this year and i was thinking of travelling alone but if anyones going to chiang mai from auckla…

Started by Anna Sewell

0 Mar 30, 2016

Bike Advice for Thai Fruit Festival 2016

Excited to be planning how I get my bike to the Thai Fruit Fest 2016 from the UK, but have never travelled abroad with my wheels before. Ca…

Started by B Ξ Ξ C H

0 Feb 14, 2016

Buying a SECOND HAND Bike?

Hey guys Selling my old second hand bike to buy a new sports model, don't have alot of moneyso it'll be a second hand one for sure. I'm re…

Started by Jolien Vermeersch

5 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by Justin Theodra

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
14 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
20 hours ago
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service