30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'best' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best Fruit & Hottest Place to Stay in Canary Islands?

Hi all, I'm planning on visiting the canaries in a month for a month or few months to get some fruit and SUN and WARMTH. Am wondering if a…

Started by Owen Fox

0 Jan 19, 2016

Is there any animal fat that is healthy?

I don't think that there's one. In Spain, we have Jamón Serrano and people always say that is recommended to eat 100 grams a day. They say…

Started by Fruity Girl

21 May 26, 2015
Reply by Fruity Girl

buying a new bike. want a bike fit with it. Need advice from durianrider or some other knowledgeable cyclist. :)

I want to buy my bike from a store that will also fit me to the bike. cycleworld says they do a bike fit with any purchase of a bike. which…

Started by Marlon

0 Feb 27, 2015

Bike Trailers (would like some input from experienced bike trailer users e.g. durianrider master race)

I'm in Australia, WA. I'm looking for a bike trailer to carry my bananas. What are the best single wheeled bike trailers on the market? I'm…

Started by Marlon

1 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by Marlon

Party, Foods, Bloating

Okay so I'm going to make this quick.Whats the best thing to eat on a night out? I dont want to bloat or look 'fat' in my outfit so i know…

Started by Sasha

6 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Sasha

Vitamin B12 itching and nerves!

Hi friends! So I've been noticing that when I take a Doctor's Best FullyActive B12 capsule (methyl) with breakfast, I either don't feel it…

Started by Christygee

8 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Nathan

The best smoothie ever

Just made the best smoothie ever! I'm in love with my banana/date-smoothies but seriously, this was amazing. I blended 3 cherimoyas, 250…

Started by Camilla Frånberg

6 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Charlotte Varney

Let's start a before and after discussion!

Post photos of before becoming vegan/raw vegan and after. :) Let's get new memebers motivated to keep on doing it!

Started by Kalin Iliev Kalaydzhiev

1 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Windlord

heirloom tomatoes

does anyone know the names of some deeelicious tasting heirloom tomato varieties? im planning to have a bomb ass garden this year so if you…

Started by dankydoodle420

9 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by passionateraw

Raw Music!

Hey ya'll! I'd love it if you could show me some support and check out my new original song called Collide. It's the electronic version. I…

Started by Bristol

5 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Amy LP

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
10 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
11 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service