30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'beans' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Vegan Burger and Burrito Recipe!

I'm new to the community, I've been eating mostly vegan for the past year but went full vegan a month ago.  Here is one of my recipes I lov…

Started by David

0 May 26, 2015

beans, almond milk, weight gain?

Hello everyone So i have been on this lifestyle around one year and a half, i have gained 10 kilos, which is so discouraging, even though…

Started by Karla Escalante

10 Apr 27, 2015
Reply by Peter

SALT.

I've noticed that I seem to post my titles in caps..like I'm screaming 'salt'. haha anyway I need help! I know high salt is bad and I know…

Started by Sasha

4 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Tanya

Dr. Oz & Beans

"The more beans you eat, the more your body will build up the good bacteria you need to digest them." - article: Oz Approved 7-day Crash Di…

Started by Melissa

12 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by We_are_going_bananas

Cacao Beans and Pesticides!

Hello people, I know that fruitarian don't have cacao beans but instead the eat the fruit, although recently I have been watching a lot of…

Started by Melissa White

0 Dec 16, 2012

Sprouts?

Greetings! What's the opinion on sprouts?   I got quite low values in amino acids, and most days just 50% of proteins. Thought of sprouts w…

Started by Carl William Singh

4 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by SickNoteBro

Is (temporarily) incorporating some cooked carbs still 811?

Hi all,  I have been on 811 since the New Year, after being high fat raw for 1,5 years. I started this raw journey mainly for weightloss, b…

Started by Usha Sunrise

29 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Gernot Hausler

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1
shaila reddy joined catalyst's group
Jun 1
Rawberry replied to Mati Manik's discussion Any 811er in Argentina?????
May 31
shaila reddy is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 31
May 30

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service