30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'beach' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a place to stay in Palm Beach, Florida area at end of January

Hey i'm Zev i live in massachusetts and i gotta get some sun!!  Will anyone take a hundred bucks to let me stay with them in the West Palm…

Started by Zev David

0 Jan 13, 2015

i need motivation!

I am a surfer, skater, yogi, weight lifter, and lover of running in the sand at the beach. Lately though, I have gained some weight due to…

Started by Zoey Vagner

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by bryana jack

Forming healthy/eco co-op house: Bay Area of California

Hi!  I'm working on forming a small co-op of up to probably 5 people at most in the Bay Area of California.  The city will probably be Sant…

Started by joce

6 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Brendan McCormick

Volunteer at Fantasy Fruitland Retreat in SPAIN!!

The next Fantasy Fruitland retreat is coming up- April 24th to May 3rd and we still have openings for volunteers - please apply here: htt…

Started by Arnie

0 Apr 2, 2013

Coconuts in Palm Beach/Broward County FL

You'd think they'd be easy to find down here but i've had no luck with anything but the young thai ones which I'm not a fan of because of t…

Started by Rachel Shawe

5 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by RawBenny

co-op's in south Florida?

I've been looking for a cooperative but it seems that all of the ones I've found even remotely in my area aren't running anymore. I'm not l…

Started by Rachel Shawe

1 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Joshua

Cheapest Places to Live on fruit (including daily Durian)

Please include: internet, massages, transportation, expenses, fruit, durian.Check this tropical place out:Davao City, Philippines:  Known a…

Started by Darrick

47 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Madelyn

ATTN CLEARWATER BEACH, FL PEEPS!!

I will be staying at my family's condo with some girl friends for spring break in 3 weeks (woo woooooo, so excited!!) and this will be my f…

Started by FruitBat22

4 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by FruitBat22

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Paul Rodgers replied to RawVeganGamer's discussion Taking good care of your teeth with fluoride.
10 hours ago
Paul Rodgers replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
11 hours ago
YellowEmperor and Courtney Beth are now friends
yesterday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
yesterday
Melissa Grace replied to Melissa Grace's discussion Vegan and Raw Vegan Eco-village(s) “Total Union”
Thursday
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Megan Elizabeth and drewmorg - vegan traitors trash high-raw-vegans

drewmorg has recently interviewed Megan Elizabeth. There was talk of Megan's diet which now includes meat, and more,
Thursday
Erick Goodman is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Thursday
Melissa Grace posted a discussion
Wednesday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Jun 10
Jun 6
Ronnie Smith posted a blog post
Jun 4
OrganicMark posted a status
"What The Secret Space Force Really Looks Like May Surprise You! 2019-2020 #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2XovQZF"
Jun 4
ednshell replied to Silvery's discussion Is it safe to eat the water that you use to boil brocolli and cabbage?
Jun 3
OrganicMark posted a status
"INSIDERS & EXPERTS: AG BARR IS ABOUT TO DECLASSIFY DOCS THAT IMPLICATE BARRY IN THE SPYING OF TRUMP. #truth #now http://bit.ly/2wyUDyE"
Jun 2
Silvery posted a discussion
Jun 1
Silvery and Windlord are now friends
Jun 1

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service