30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'b12' (55)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I had a trippy experience after getting a B12 shot.. IS THAT NORMAL?!

Hi, I've been vegan for a few years now.. I took b12 orally like a super long time ago (been at least a year). I noticed my energy had been…

Started by Fruit Babe

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by Jacob Jones

B12 injections and which ones to get !

So I want to finally order some b12 injections and because I live in Finland where you can't just go and buy them I must order online. Look…

Started by Essi

4 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Essi

new vegan youtube channel☺ daffy peaches

Hey guys! I started a vegan youtube channel less then 2weeks ago called Daffy peaches. Would love it if you could check it out! I've been u…

Started by daphne

0 Jul 13, 2015

Vitamin b12

I have a question to Freele and Durianrider. I am vegan for over 2 years and all the time I take methylcobalamin 500 mcg a day as a pills.…

Started by Ewa Kowalska

6 Jun 29, 2015
Reply by Ewa Kowalska

VITAMIN B12 QUESTIONS

Hey fruit people! So... I took aprox. 25 pills of vegan multivitamins for a month everyday and it contained close to 75 mcg of B12. I was w…

Started by Fruity Girl

8 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Taka

What's a good B-12 Supplment?

The one I'm using I can't afford anymore (it's like $30 for 30 days, I'm poor!) And I was wondering what's a brand that's decent quality an…

Started by Fruit Babe

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by vegan witch Ⓥ

Here are some injectable b12 sources - hydoxlcobalamin and methylcobalamin

So I found some good info on where to source injectable b12 on the Pernicious Anaemia Society site and thought would share it. I used it to…

Started by Ray

8 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Ray

I feel like I'm dying slowly.

Hey there my fruity brethren,This is my first post on 30BAD and while I want to introduce myself and get chatty with all of the wonderful p…

Started by Chivalry

94 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Cezary Wiliński

What company do I use to order B12 injections online

I was injecting myself in South america for just a few dollars a vile of liquid B12, it was super cheap. But now that I am back in the USA…

Started by Noelia

3 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Tanya

b12 injection WARNING

If you decide to get a b12 injection make sure that you look into what kind of b12 is being used! Some forms are actually chemicals.. being…

Started by Laura W

2 Nov 13, 2014
Reply by Laura W

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Wednesday
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service