30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'athlete' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conor McGregor is afraid of vegans?

Started by Stephanie Williams

0 Apr 28, 2016

80/10/10 Fail: Need help

Hi Fruitbats! It's been a while since I have communicated with others in the community, and it's great to be back. But I need some help. I…

Started by Chantil Hunt

4 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by Chantil Hunt

Vegans do it better

We have passion and COMPASSION.  That is what separates vegans from most.  What are you passionate about? We love waves.

Started by nannerjunkies

9 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by pradtf

Training for a triathlon!

So i've never raced a race in my life and now i've decided to enter the tresco triathlon which is 0.3 mile swim, 12 mile bike & 3 mile…

Started by Laura W

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Kristin Rierson

I had a doctor appointment today

I highly dislike mainstream doctors. I went in for my physical. I am only 17 so I live under my parent's rule. I wasn't going to mention…

Started by Ashley Hamilton

85 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Jina

Please read, I need advice. I am a vegan athlete interested in cleansing... need help getting started, please read!

Hello, I am going to spend the month of January researching the 30 bananas a day idea so I can try it out in February (After swim season).…

Started by Emily Gassen

13 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Windlord

Journey to IRONMAN! VEGAN STYLE!

Fellow Veganites. Introduction for those of you who want to know what I'm scheming! I'll keep it as short as possible so we can all go back…

Started by IRONJOURNEY

3 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by BeeBee

Calling all CrossFIt athletes!

Has anyone ever realized that Paleo eaters sometimes find themselves smart enough to make the transition to vegan and that vegans never go…

Started by Kennedy O'brien

1 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by Windlord

Raw vegan community unite! Send a RAW VEGAN athlete to the World Championship!!!

Hi This is a message for all the raw vegan community,and a call for help! Ever wanted to know and help out an elite raw vegan athlete? With…

Started by Stephane

16 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Stephane

80/10/10 World Class Runner and Jamaica National Champion

Is it possible to be a World Class Runner and a National Champion on the 80/10/10 diet? Yes, according to Isa Phillips. Isa is a World Cl…

Started by Yulia Fruitario

0 Jan 10, 2013

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

Profile IconHeather and Ken Ebacher joined 30 Bananas a Day!
21 hours ago
Eileen A. Murphy posted a status
"Just ate my first banana, today!"
Tuesday
Profile IconEileen A. Murphy and Evan Vallee joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Monday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Monday
OrganicMark posted a status
"Housing Bubble 2.0 - Foreclosure Filings Up in 17 States - Fannie Mae Sells Off Critical Inventory #peace #truth #now http://bit.ly/2Hskhez"
Sunday
Meredith is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 17
Profile IconFedor Malkin and Karmenac33 joined 30 Bananas a Day!
May 16
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
May 15
Pete Braglia and ednshell are now friends
May 14
Kelly's photo was featured
May 14
Pete Braglia is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 14
ednshell posted a discussion
May 11
Windlord's photo was featured
May 11
Paul Rodgers posted a video

Now you can't be vegan 'cause... Mineral levels in plants are depleted. LifeRegenerator lacks sense

LifeRegenerator appears on RawKristina's video and repeats what an anti-vegan told me days before... that mineral levels in plant foods have depleted by 85 percent
May 11
Valentin Otto is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
May 11

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service