30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sibo on 80/10/10 ? Holistic doc has recomended another diet for me but I will do it the vegan way :)

Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this. I really needs some advice! I went to the doc today to go over some results ( Hol…

Started by Daryn

31 Jan 29
Reply by Megan Gentile

Possibly Moving to Hawaii in 2017

Hey, so a friend and I are very strongly considering moving to Hawaii next spring. If anyone in this community is looking for a new place a…

Started by Richard Wilson

4 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Fruit Babe

Bike Camp Cookbook Release - Free Download

Hello all, Wanted to share my new book "Bike Camp Cookbook" with you all. It derived from a cross country bicycle tour from New York to Ca…

Started by Manual Pedal

0 Aug 8, 2016

Cain and Abel Story Inverted

Synthesis (944 words) Cain and Abel Story Inverted (Corruption of Indo-European Religions (Hinduism etc) and the (Lost) Book of Enoch Cai…

Started by Nathan O'Donnell

0 Aug 10, 2015

Vegans in Cape Town

Hi lovelies, I live in Cape Town (only for a year now) and have been vegan for 6 months but I don't know anyone else that is vegan so if an…

Started by Jess McLaren

0 Feb 6, 2015

New To RT4 and feel constantly bloated, I have problems to eat so much fruit, I am gaining

Hi guys, I wonder if you could help me. I started the RT4 a week ago. I have been struggling to eat all the calories, a morning 6 banana sm…

Started by Iviiik

3 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by Sally Pusch

30BaD on the road

Hello everyone, I just started the plan today and also found out a loved one passed away. I will be making about a 12 hour road trip in a f…

Started by keri-berry

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Swon

Where do you store all your fruits and veggies?

Hi everyone,after having some fix days for RT4 I now wanted to switch completely to this lifestyle.I thought some preparation would be usef…

Started by Sandee

3 Aug 5, 2014
Reply by Sandee

Bugs in my dates!

I'm disgusted right now.  Today I recieved my second shipment of dates from shields date gardens.  My first was khadrawi and this one is b…

Started by Andrew Keyes

58 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by ednshell

Need help convincing parents

Hello Fruits! I've been on this diet for almost 2 weeks and its great! It would be alot easier if I could tell my parents mostly my mother.…

Started by Eva Encontre

10 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Eva Encontre

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

ednshell replied to Charlie's discussion Any Fruitarians in Greater Boston?
12 hours ago
ednshell replied to Sebastian (venerable tree)'s discussion I'm surprised this website is still up and running. Who runs it now?
12 hours ago
ednshell replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Banana in this video:
12 hours ago
Sebastian (venerable tree) posted a discussion
16 hours ago
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl posted a discussion
18 hours ago
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Tuesday
Charlie posted a discussion
Sunday
Charlie replied to Meghann's discussion One Year Vegan! (before/after photos)
Sunday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Dezi's discussion Send me your BANANAS!!
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Dezi's discussion Send me your BANANAS!!
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens commented on Dezi's photo
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Dezi's discussion A naked thing a day in the group Nudists & Naturists
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl's discussion Real life 811 partners?
Saturday
Houdini Steve Owens replied to Helle Norgaard Lykkebo's discussion Numbness in vagina because of Cobber-IUD/cobber-toxicity in the group Tomboy's Sexuality & Sexual Health for Rawfoodies!
Saturday
Pasteldreamrosefruitgirl left a comment for I'm 100% RAW:) and frugivore.
Saturday
Peter Csere posted a video

Amazonian Fruit Festival

A new kind of fruit festival! Hosted at Terra Frutis, a permaculture raw vegan community in beautiful southeast Ecuador.
Saturday

© 2018   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service