30 Bananas a Day!

All Discussions Tagged 'allergy' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CAN I CURE MYSELF OR BE SICK FOREVER?

OKAY THIS IS A LITTLE BIT OF A READ, BUT I TRIED TO KEEP IT AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE! GO AT IT: Foods I react to: apple, appricot,cheery,kiwi…

Started by NICO MELON

6 Sep 14, 2015
Reply by NICO MELON

Uprooting the leading cause of acne

This is yet another acne topic, I know there is a lot, but still I couldn't find a good answer how to get rid of this really annoying thing…

Started by Péter Miklós

9 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Persimmon Eater

Fructose malabsorption

Hi everyone!  Someone really near to me suffers from fructose malabsorption... Obviously this is a big problem, since she enjoys eating fru…

Started by Leon vdb

7 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by Annabella

Banana Beginner!

Hey y'all! I have just a couple of questions and if anyone can help me, i would be much obliged! 1) I am allergic to banana's- what would b…

Started by Kuppy

0 Oct 14, 2014

Vitamin B12 itching and nerves!

Hi friends! So I've been noticing that when I take a Doctor's Best FullyActive B12 capsule (methyl) with breakfast, I either don't feel it…

Started by Christygee

8 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Nathan

Raw Alternatives for People with Allergies (even bananas!)

When I heard of 30 bananas a day, I was intrigued and really wanted to try it. I have tried to do diets in the past, but have never committ…

Started by Amy M

11 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by PeaceofFruit

Allergies gone for the first time!

So I have had pretty intense seasonal allergies for the last 10 years. I am absolutely miserable during spring every year and it’s almost d…

Started by Rebecca

5 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Nathan

rash/redness in my face!

so i'm on day 26 of a raw vegan diet! so far i feel great, i feel that internally i've detoxed that any digestive problems i'd had have rig…

Started by christopher william ball

9 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Get Raw Vegan

NEWBIEEEEE:D and some questions!!Please come in!!

Hi guys, I feel grateful to be one of you guys!! It took me quite a while to decide whether i should stay with my restricted lifestyle or r…

Started by anaabanana

9 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by banana - boy 75% raw

Citrus Allergy?

Does anyone have experience with a citrus allergy? How can you know? With certain citrus, particularly types of navel oranges and more sour…

Started by Bristol

6 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Martine M

RSS

About

TheBananaGirl created this Ning Network.

30BaD Search

Latest Activity

fruitsandnumbers commented on Jacob Hafer's blog post ATTENTION: Potential Partner Fruitarian Females Please See
53 minutes ago
OrganicMark posted a status
"Trump knocks Mueller out of the ring #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2UCShJb"
Monday
Michael Lanfield posted a discussion
Sunday
Laticia Gibson is now a member of 30 Bananas a Day!
Sunday
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Sunday
"You’re Not Dying – It’s the Schumann Resonance! #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2HuGyZu"
Mar 13
pradtf replied to pradtf's discussion great site with nutritional research information
Mar 11
Milos Stepita posted a discussion
Mar 10
"Q - The Plan To Save The World REMASTERED #evolution #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2TjAGtr"
Mar 7
Profile IconPedro Ceron and Jacob Young joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Mar 4
Mar 4
RawVeganGamer posted a discussion
Mar 3
Avi commented on TheBananaGirl's page THE RAW TILL 4 DIET EBOOK
Mar 1
Profile IconAvi and Joyce joined 30 Bananas a Day!
Feb 28
"WHY? Massive Blasts Hitting Earth Continually w/ Dani Arnold-McKenny #awakening #peace #truth #love #light #now http://bit.ly/2To6VHf"
Feb 27
Feb 26

© 2019   Created by TheBananaGirl.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service